Scottish Championship

It would appear that after looking somewhat erratic and unimpressive in the first handful of matches that Dundee United have found their feet and sit just 1 point behind leaders hibz who drew 1-1 at home with faltering Falkirk today. As it stands you have to suspect one of that current top two will more than likely take the automatic promotion spot while the other will make the play offs.

As for the one who lands in the play offs that could be a real dogfight and not just with the Championship play off contestants but then with the second bottom SPL side if they make it that far. I'm undecided which one of them I would prefer to see severely disappointed in those play offs. Given more recent events probably the exuberant ones to hand them a 4th year in the doldrums.

Hibs were down 1-0 in that game and only a goal in the last 7 minutes saved them from defeat.... All this whilst Falkirk played with 10 men for over an hour.... Not quite that invincible.

Hibs or Dundee Utd is like choosing between Hillary and Trump ;):ninja:

Edited by craig

Hibs were down 1-0 in that game and only a goal in the last 7 minutes saved them from defeat.... All this whilst Falkirk played with 10 men for over an hour.... Not quite that invincible.

Hibs or Dundee Utd is like choosing between Hillary and Trump ;):ninja:

So we get a third party option? :P

Another thing that gets me about this hibz mob is the mindless conspiracy mentality we see from them and from other quarters but which appears to be just as deeply rooted in them. Anything that doesn't work out exactly as they want it to such as failing to beat a Falkirk side at home who were down to 10 men after 25 minutes is a conspiracy. Topic posted on their forum after that match tonight?

Are Ref's Cheating?

And the rant?

I was convinced Scottish refs were just poor but I honestly think they are doing all they can to keep us down. Every week is the same now it's way beyond a joke. That was a shocking performance today from Beaton I wouldn't let him ref an under 10's game never mind our games.

Beating the Huns really has upset a lot of people in the game it seems and not just the media.

Scottish refs are doing everything they can to keep them down, including reducing Falkirk to 10 men for two thirds of the match. I hope they wallow down there for a decade. Go United, hibz crushed in the play offs.