I don't know anything about it. Saw it on a PNE forum talking about Barton leaving Rangers.

Scotzine is probably the worst source for any genuine Rangers information bud. It is so anti-Rangers you need a shower when you leave that website !

Scotzine is probably the worst source for any genuine Rangers information bud. It is so anti-Rangers you need a shower when you leave that website !

Well that's certainly useful to know. I suppose I shouldn't expect PNE fans to know that considering I didn't.

Based on what ? Your perception ?

Interesting then that almost every former player that was spoken to when he came to the Club said he was great to work for...

I think I made that clear by saying " I feel "

" JOEY BARTON’S Rangers career ended last Thursday when he stormed out of the club’s training complex for the final time with his own coffee machine under his arm.

Record Sport can reveal Barton reacted furiously after being frogmarched into the first-team dressing room by a security guard and ordered to empty out his locker.

He was also clobbered with the added humiliation of being banned from using the senior players’ car park and canteen as part of a strict ‘off limits’ edict following the end of his two-month suspension for a furious fall-out with manager Mark Warburton.

As part of a peace deal Barton was expected to train with the kids until January when he will return to English football with Burnley and Aston Villa already leading the chase for his signature.

But he signed off on the sick with stress on Friday morning after just one training session with the kids.

And Record Sport can reveal that, before he left, he walked into the first-team dining room to take back a top of the range coffee machine he had bought for his team mates.

A source said: “A few weeks before his bust up with the manager Joey bought a coffee machine and had it put into the first team dining room. It was a gesture of good will.

“But after all the humiliation he was put through on Thursday he decided to take it back. It was clear at that moment that he would not be returning. The next day he was signed off with stress and he’s not been seen at the training ground since.”

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/furious-joey-barton-grabbed-coffee-9222827?

If you read that and try to think of all the hysteria had we had a story like Torbett ...

In any case, dignity is the name of the game and sadly, I doubt that the club clad himself in enough of that during this affair. While we still don't know exactly what was said and done, it could have been handled better all round.

The daily record were all over the torbett story like a rash.

Really? Well, that was before I got British rags in East Germany.

One good thing re Barton: if reports are true re the two-months pay-off, we will have his wages free for any January acquisition.