I can only agree and say that I feel that Burton has not been 100% honestly treated. I get the feeling that this is a story of two men with two blown up ego's who won't stand down. I have just watched a programme about arguing neighbours that won't talk to each other and are actually now teasing each other. that is the feeling I have. I don't think Warburton is the easiest person in the world if you fall out with him.

Because he wants to win. We need a player like him - we are far too nicey nice.

A poster in the know on FF has stated that he never said anything that many players weren't thinking.

If Walter Smith was in charge he would have been put through hell in training for a week then back in the team.

This has been a shambles from start to finish.

WS wouldn't have touched that with a barge pole

Goodbye to bad rubbish he might think he is a hard man on the field and obviously in training.If any of us had an arguement with a work colleague and then berated the boss the same outcome would have come even if was through disciplinary levels/procedures.

He did not show himself to be someone whom younger players should be learning from.

Because he wants to win. We need a player like him - we are far too nicey nice.

A poster in the know on FF has stated that he never said anything that many players weren't thinking.

If Walter Smith was in charge he would have been put through hell in training for a week then back in the team.

This has been a shambles from start to finish.

He didn't show wanting to win or anything else in the game against the manks walt. He simply disappeared like the rest of them.

I gave up listening to "folk in the know on FF" many years ago mate. At best, most turned out to be attention seekers.

As for Walter Smith - that's kind of an if your auntie had baws point imo.

I'd agree that it's been a shambles. But until I know the full story I won't be blaming Warburton or anybody else except Barton. A drop in the teams form doesn't make our manager at fault for everything that's gone on so far.

I would estimate Joey Barton is probably worth a minimum £12 million and probably comfortably more. He was at Man City for 5 years earning a reported £4 million a year and that's aside from his Newcastle, QPR, Marseille and Burnley earnings. He doesn't need money and in fact if he were money orientated he wouldn't have come to us at all.

As things stand he will be as keen as the club is to end this and move on. I really think he would go for free or for a fraction of his contract value. Maybe paid up till January when the window opens.

I can only agree and say that I feel that Burton has not been 100% honestly treated. I get the feeling that this is a story of two men with two blown up ego's who won't stand down. I have just watched a programme about arguing neighbours that won't talk to each other and are actually now teasing each other. that is the feeling I have. I don't think Warburton is the easiest person in the world if you fall out with him.

Fall out with your boss at work & there's nearly always going to be one outcome. Same here.

I'm more concerned why we started signing these older players in the first place. Makes no sense