Rangers tax case uncovered stuart cosgrove

by the man the bheasts cant tame

Now the Rangers hating and British hating cretin Stuart Cosgrove views are no stranger to the readers of this blog but Wait till I tell you this tale and I think you will agree this will surpass anything you have read before about him and will go deep into the psyche of what makes this anti-British Rangers hater tick.

https://themanthebheastscanttame.wordpress.com/2016/10/26/rangers-tax-case-uncovered-stuart-cosgrove/

I was always convinced that Cosgrove was one of half-a-dozen main contributors to the RTC Blog.

The thing about the Cosgroves of this world is that they need recognition, he wants certain folks to know he was integral to Rangers crashing. The Sarah Leyden credit in his book on soul music is self congratulatory. Those and such as those can enjoy the snigger, as well as satisfying both halves of his personality.

Currently, along with Media Review colleague, Eamon O'Neill; they are favourites to produce the much talked about, 'Scottish Six'. If you tune into the media review on BBC Radio Scotland, Thursday afternoon between 12.30 - 13.30hrs; Cosgrove regularly credits his Donegal heritage. O'Neill is similar, it's a running in-joke/neme with them.

I'm usually willing to follow your recommendations, 26th, but listening to those two on BBC RS I will not do.

On the other hand someone has to monitor sedition.

A Scottish Six, eh. "Glasgow Man's Narrow Escape in New York Terror Blast. Nearer Home: The Barras and Continuing Post-Brexit Access to the Single Market. And in Sport, Hail, Hail" .

Cannae wait.

Haven't listened or watched BBC Scotland for a few years now, driving up from England i put on Classic Fm. If I've got passengers with me i do it for the shock factor, no one can believe i like Rachmaninoff, then i bang on the Tunes of Loyalty. But i remember Tossgrove, what a git, this has got his MO all over it.