Time to right a few wrongs - Rangers v Celtic

Disagree on Windass. My issue with him is that, along with most of the summer signings, he doesn't appear to have the fitness required. But there is no way he was the worst player today, on the contrary he was one of the few bright spots IMO.

He was awful today. He started 3/4 Celtic attacks that should've led to goals. He often looked lost. That wasn't a game for him today. I think he'll come good for the boy but today he was our weakest player.

It's games like that that can send young players backwards. Worry MW might burn out guys like McKay. He's been hopeless all season. Wallace needs dropped.

2 big games coming up. Selection will be interesting

He was awful today. He started 3/4 Celtic attacks that should've led to goals. He often looked lost. That wasn't a game for him today. I think he'll come good for the boy but today he was our weakest player.

It's games like that that can send young players backwards. Worry MW might burn out guys like McKay. He's been hopeless all season. Wallace needs dropped.

Selection will be interesting ? Don't you mean predictable ?

In todays game I saw some positives and negatives.

At set pieces we defended much better than we've done for years.

The downside is our passing and ball control in general. While agreeing we're now playing teams with slightly better capabilities, I'm seeing guys in our team who look like their ball control skills are now being coached by Kenny Miller.

I'm not disheartened by the result. We're heading in the right direction . It'll just take a bit longer.

MW has a squad to utilise so unless McKay has it written in his contract that he is an automatic choice,he must be dropped,Wallace should be rested and the armband handed to Halliday an on field leader.

My team for Wednesday:-

Gilks

Tavernier Keirnan Hill Hodson

Holt Halliday Forrester

O'Halleron Windass

Miller

Edited by MacK1950
spelling

I think people need a better sense of where we are compared to celtc.

Celtc have a manager that very nearly won the epl. A squad of internationals. 30 million to spend on wages a year.

We've barely came out a period where our board were running the club for their own personal gain.

It's going to be a long road back. We might as well hold hands on the journey.

My rating for today then..Out of 10..

Gilks 8

Hodson 6

Keirnan 5

Hill 8

Wallace 6

Halliday 6

Holt 7

Tav 6

Windass 7

Miller 6

McKay 4

Subs..Waghorn 2 Garner 1 Dodoo 1.

Subs were ineffective. I am in the Windass camp and he does a lot of work, as did Miller running off the ball, I felt Miller ran his socks off.

Edited by cooponthewing

Disagree on Windass. My issue with him is that, along with most of the summer signings, he doesn't appear to have the fitness required. But there is no way he was the worst player today, on the contrary he was one of the few bright spots IMO. And at Parkhead he was again one of very few with pass marks. I like him.

McKay, as previously stated, needs a prolonged period out of the team. He'll be back, but he needs taken out of the team right now.

Sorry mate if you think Windass had pass marks today then you really need to cut down on the Swedish Glögg during the game:D

My rating for today then..Out of 10..

Gilks 8

Hodson 6

Keirnan 5

Hill 8

Wallace 6

Halliday 6

Holt 7

Tav 6

Windass 7

Miller 6

McKay 4

Subs..Waghorn 2 Garner 1 Dodoo 1.

Subs were ineffective. I am in the Windass camp and he does a lot of work, as did Miller running off the ball, I felt Miller ran his socks off.

Windass a 7? Were you on the Swedish Glögg as well? :D (I googled that by the way and like it:D)

Windass a 7? Were you on the Swedish Glögg as well? :D (I googled that by the way and like it:D)

It's amazing how we all see the game differently lol. One thing is for sure that we all agree on, McKay is rotten, has been all season and there is something that smells worse than a cheap hookers knickers about the MOH situation??

Interesting what you say about Wallace. I wonder what would happen if MW threw the armband to Halliday?