PRESS CONFERENCE | Martyn Waghorn | 19 Oct 2016

Can you expand on that pete as I cant view the video at work :(

When MW was asked about a bit of a spat with BT, MW just said he has no problem with BT and thinks they are good for the game,he had things to do after the game on Friday,so basically playing down any problem regarding BT

When MW was asked about a bit of a spat with BT, MW just said he has no problem with BT and thinks they are good for the game,he had things to do after the game on Friday,so basically playing down any problem regarding BT

If that's the case then I think I disagree with pete, bet you aren't surprised pete :D

I am sure that I read somewhere that MW and the squad didn't get back to Glasgow till 3am after the game and MW had to pretty much immediately turn around and heat to Northern Ireland as he was attending Ryan Baird's funeral.

That said, if this is indeed the case, then the Club could have handled it better by informing BT Sport that the manager was on a very tight deadline - or the manager could have said "right, you have 1 minute and then I need to get moving".

As always, I am likely wrong.

If that's the case then I think I disagree with pete, bet you aren't surprised pete :D

I am sure that I read somewhere that MW and the squad didn't get back to Glasgow till 3am after the game and MW had to pretty much immediately turn around and heat to Northern Ireland as he was attending Ryan Baird's funeral.

That said, if this is indeed the case, then the Club could have handled it better by informing BT Sport that the manager was on a very tight deadline - or the manager could have said "right, you have 1 minute and then I need to get moving".

As always, I am likely wrong.

What about Davie Weir or another of the backroom staff taking over some of the interviews. He did Rangers TV and the written press. I am sure SDW could have given BT a short interview at the same time as MW did the other interviews.

As for not being surprised you didn't agree, your nearly as bad as my wife. She never agrees with me either. I am actually more surprised when people do agree with me.:seal:

Couldn't DW give them a couple of minutes? I think it was a deliberate snub, but now trying to smooth it over. He did have stuff to do after the game, one was to give an interview...

But if so, I'm glad about the snub, the club have to take a stance sometimes in face of terrible unprofessionalism from the media.