Rangers are heading for another derby day demolition...

I didnt watch their game last night, I was watching the goals show on BT and it moves from game to game when anything interesting happens. The game at the piggery got about 6 clips all night, that tells you it was a borefest. I was content enough with my tenner at 8/5 on BMG to win, easy money to be had when the tims play in Europe!

I could see in the 5-1 game that they are still rotten, we were just absolutely garbage and gifted them every goal they scored. If we had any sort of defence at all we should be confident of a result. Unfortunately, MW has a blindspot with Wilson/Kiernan and continues to play at least one of them despite the volumes of evidence that they are completely rotten defenders. That is what makes the tims favourites for the SF, especially when coupled with the fact that we cant score enough goals to allow for our defensive lapses.

I am much more confident going into the game with Holt - our main engine in midfield - and Nico now fit and in form in midfield which we need to dominate to have any chance. Halliday will be right up for this as well.

One thing I would say is that if Toure goes to shield the ball out like that and gets robbed by say Waghorn on Sunday, Thompson will give them a foul immediately so we would be denied the goal that BMG got. I'm absolutely convinced of that. Absolutely every major decision will go against us, so we have to be at least two goals better than them to win the game.

It's not paranoia, simply reflective when you have the mountain of evidence that Thompson makes so many "honest mistakes" in a big game involving Rangers. Funny how the number of "honest mistakes" that we get the benefit from when he is ref is miniscule compared to the other way round.

keith jackson ‏@tedermeatballs 11h11 hours ago

Fans of other Scottish clubs delighting in Celtic's defeat need to catch a grip. They're miles ahead of everyone else in Scotland. Miles.

Thanks for that, Keith, no doubt we'll all join with you in kissing its fetid, stinking arse.

Fans of other Scottish clubs delighting in Celtic's defeat need to catch a grip. They're miles ahead of everyone else in Scotland. Miles.

Is football rivalry and banter now not allowed? Tims are the most gloating, obnoxious set of fans in world football when they win, so it is always going to happen that fans of other clubs who are sick of them give them a bit back when they get humped in their own midden by a team who hadnt won away from home in about 30 years.

We had it against us in the 90's.

In wasting money to win a one-horse race for years but still get horsed in Europe? Hm ... he might have a point.

BTW, Keith, I remember Archie MacPherson's disbelief when he witnessed the BBC staff cheering St. Petersburg's goals against us in 2008. I take it you shared his disbelief.

Heck, he will never read that .... :roflmao: ... asked him on twitter.

Edited by der Berliner

... it seems he did not train yesterday, at least he wasn't in the pictures. Maybe it grew arms and legs from there. We'll have to wait and see. I take it Holt will relish his chance, perhaps we throw McKay into the No. 10 role and push Forrester or Dodoo out on the left?!

... it seems he did not train yesterday, at least he wasn't in the pictures. Maybe it grew arms and legs from there. We'll have to wait and see. I take it Holt will relish his chance, perhaps we throw McKay into the No. 10 role and push Forrester or Dodoo out on the left?!

Another poster commented 0 that he had heard that he is out for a while. However the Gaffer did not mention it to the press so it could be nonsense.

I wonder if he trained this morning...

Edited by Waltersgotstyle