If we keep clear of injuries and suspensions the biggest league worry is v Hearts.

The semi-final like all cup games is a one off and if we play to our strengths we can get through it.

Although getting to the final IMO would be massive the other games have much more importance.

1 game at a time. Its a pity the league will be interrupted as we are finding form.

Hopefully MW has learned from the last OF game about team selection but he has a dilemma because Kranjcar was out of place in that game due to the pace of it but at the moment he is playing well when he gets the ball - he wont get the same time in an OF game so should he play?

We need to start putting away the run of mill teams like St Johnstone and Kilmarnock, two wins there surely.

Away to Ross County - A repeat of Friday night just past.

Glasgow Derby at Firhill - should win.

Dundee at home - win.

So we should be aiming for 5 wins there.

Hearts away - All Rangers sides should be capable of winning there but lets be see how our form is.

For me I just want to start seeing us winning a bit easier again, the last Ross County game sticks in the head where we played well but couldn't win, same as the opening day match against Hamilton, its these matches that need to be turned into wins and we take it from there. Steady progress.

Yes, one game at a time. I'm not keen on defining a game as 'must-win', anyway.

I've pretty much ruled us out of getting wins against Hearts, Aberdeen (even though we dominated them) and Them - at least away. If we can beat the rest, then I'd be happy; it would pretty much guarantee us 2nd or 3rd, which would be an adequate first season back IMO.

Edited by Rousseau

1 game at a time. Its a pity the league will be interrupted as we are finding form.

Hopefully MW has learned from the last OF game about team selection but he has a dilemma because Kranjcar was out of place in that game due to the pace of it but at the moment he is playing well when he gets the ball - he wont get the same time in an OF game so should he play?

We need to start putting away the run of mill teams like St Johnstone and Kilmarnock, two wins there surely.

Away to Ross County - A repeat of Friday night just past.

Glasgow Derby at Firhill - should win.

Dundee at home - win.

So we should be aiming for 5 wins there.

Hearts away - All Rangers sides should be capable of winning there but lets be see how our form is.

For me I just want to start seeing us winning a bit easier again, the last Ross County game sticks in the head where we played well but couldn't win, same as the opening day match against Hamilton, its these matches that need to be turned into wins and we take it from there. Steady progress.

Not being able to beat hamilton and Rc at home is the very definition of not playing well.