Club Statement

You don't know if that is true or not.

The SFA charges are not necessarily related to the club disciplinary hearings. In fact, there is every likelihood they aren't. Again, you are adding 2+2 but the answer isn't necessarily 4.

Either way, you still haven't explained why Rangers are treating him shabbily when he instigated the postponement.

Again, please explain to me how he is "being punished before he has been found guilty of anything". Yet again you are trying to tie the SFA charge into it all. In case you missed it he was up on internal club disciplinary procedures before the SFA charge was even known. How do you know that him asking for the postponement is related to the SFA charge and not the disciplinary proceedings from the club ? You don't. Even if it is because of the SFA charges you STILL can't say that he is being punished when he is the one that requested the postponement.

It's like me asking my boss to sack me and when he agrees I then say he punished me for asking him to do exactly what I wanted.

First of all everything is If, maybe or could be. That goes for your opinion as well as mine. That is a part of the problem that the club are refusing to let fans know what is happening Most of the time 2+2 =4. Circumstantial evidence can be wrong but again in the vast majority of cases it is accepted in court but I agree will never be decisive.

Why did Rangers give him and announce in a statement that he had a weeks ban and would return to training on the following Monday? Barton then went on the Radio and opened his mouth. His sentence was prolonged a week again he was to return to training the following Monday. Up until this point there has been no mention from the club of further disciplinary actions. Then the Betting accusations happened and all of a sudden the ban is again prolonged and just by chance a disciplinary meeting is to be held the day after he has to answer the SFA. Barton asks the SFA for more time and low and behold he finds it necessary to cancel his meeting with rangers. Now you say quite categorically that I am wrong but I say and believe there is more circumstantial evidence saying I am right than your categorical opinion saying I am wrong.

If this is still a procedure from week 1 then why has his banning been split up in blocks? Why have the club never stated he has been suspended awaiting disciplinary procedures? His sentence is now 6 weeks. You get less time for assaulting Rangers players let alone just causing a heated argument at the training ground.

Time will tell who is right or wrong but in my mind rangers could have handled this far better, certainly with information to the fans without the nitty gritty but just what process is running.

You want to uncouple the SFA betting case but I can't see any reason to do that with the information we have. If this was just a training field misdemeanour then the penalty far outweighs the deed. That is my opinion. Why Warburton? Because he is the manager and what he decides will mostly be backed by the board and he is the person who handles man management. He and\or the club has not handled this well that is for sure.

First of all everything is If, maybe or could be. That goes for your opinion as well as mine. That is a part of the problem that the club are refusing to let fans know what is happening Most of the time 2+2 =4. Circumstantial evidence can be wrong but again in the vast majority of cases it is accepted in court but I agree will never be decisive.

Why did Rangers give him and announce in a statement that he had a weeks ban and would return to training on the following Monday? Barton then went on the Radio and opened his mouth. His sentence was prolonged a week again he was to return to training the following Monday. Up until this point there has been no mention from the club of further disciplinary actions. Then the Betting accusations happened and all of a sudden the ban is again prolonged and just by chance a disciplinary meeting is to be held the day after he has to answer the SFA. Barton asks the SFA for more time and low and behold he finds it necessary to cancel his meeting with rangers. Now you say quite categorically that I am wrong but I say and believe there is more circumstantial evidence saying I am right than your categorical opinion saying I am wrong.

If this is still a procedure from week 1 then why has his banning been split up in blocks? Why have the club never stated he has been suspended awaiting disciplinary procedures? His sentence is now 6 weeks. You get less time for assaulting Rangers players let alone just causing a heated argument at the training ground.

Time will tell who is right or wrong but in my mind rangers could have handled this far better, certainly with information to the fans without the nitty gritty but just what process is running.

You want to uncouple the SFA betting case but I can't see any reason to do that with the information we have. If this was just a training field misdemeanour then the penalty far outweighs the deed. That is my opinion. Why Warburton? Because he is the manager and what he decides will mostly be backed by the board and he is the person who handles man management. He and\or the club has not handled this well that is for sure.

I though it went from 1 week to a further 3. I am also pretty sure we knew about the betting at that point.

You could be right about the timings. Get him in the day after the sfa and punt him.

It's just a possible it's to let him concentrate on the sfa charge.

One thing at a time and all that.

Joey Barton Rangers row could rumble on until January as Ibrox bad boy stalls for time on disciplinary hearing

08:57, 16 Oct 2016

Updated 09:00, 16 Oct 2016

By Scott McDermott

BARTON called off his disciplinary hearing at Ibrox after asking for more time to prepare his case and we understand it could be next year before the situation is resolved.

JOEY Barton has bought time by postponing his Rangers disciplinary hearing – and MailSport understands it could be January before his future is decided.

The Ibrox bad boy called off his hearing at Murray Park and will stay suspended until HE decides to turn up.

Barton asked for the meeting with Gers officials on Wednesday to be postponed because he needed more time to prepare.

That meant his ban was extended and the club are now waiting on his representatives to rearrange.

The 34-year-old hasn’t been seen at Auchenhowie for a month and it looks like he has played his last game for Gers.

With another 18 months left on his contract, MailSport understands a January exit could suit both parties.

Barton was carpeted by boss Mark Warburton after a training-ground bust-up with team-mate Andy Halliday.

The SFA have also cited him for allegedly breaching betting rules and he has asked for time to consider the charge.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/joey-barton-rangers-row-could-9056449