[FT] ICT 0 - 1 Rangers (Miller 22)

Warburton not talking to BT Sport pre match, Somebody has obviously had a word with Sutton. Apart from going on about Hallidays tackle - which was never a booking and hardly even a foul, he's been praising us.

Did they ask and he walked away or did they say he'd refused...or?

Did they ask and he walked away or did they say he'd refused...or?

Sutton created an uncomfortable situation didn't he. There are ways to give an opinion that don't verge on abuse which he hasn't mastered.

I absolutely hate not being at the game, feel like I've lost a leg or something but I refused to go along with idiotic scheduling and not getting home till 2 or 3 in the morning for a scheduled Saturday afternoon game.

The difficult thing for me now is to time the channel being changed back to BT Sport so as not to miss any of the game, but not to catch any garbage from their panel of haters!

Sutton created an uncomfortable situation didn't he. There are ways to give an opinion that don't verge on abuse which he hasn't mastered.

He did indeed. i just wondered how the news was given out.