[FT] ICT 0 - 1 Rangers (Miller 22)

What did they say about the foul on Hill, when the ICT man went into him with a straight leg, leaving him grounded? He was spoken to by the ref and that was that. In Europe, the chap would have walked. After being elbowed by Curran - with no consequence whatsoever to this day - and this tackle, Hill must be wondering with what he will get away with. (The answer is - as for any Rangers player - nothing!)

Just been watching the beginning of the match which I missed last night. Nice to see the minutes silence for Ryan Baird being respected. I'm pretty confident that wouldn't have been the case at all grounds.

Just been watching the beginning of the match which I missed last night. Nice to see the minutes silence for Ryan Baird being respected. I'm pretty confident that wouldn't have been the case at all grounds.

They cover it with a minutes clapping.

Well done to the Inverness fans as well as the Rangers fans.

What is your take on this 26th.

There is a misconception among a group of Bears that Darren Cooney is the son of former Sellik PRO and Radion Snyde Managing Director, Paul Cooney. There is no relation. Darren's auld man is a journalist, Bryan Cooney from Aberdeen. Darren has over exposed himself on numerous occasions, he was the Daily Record's Online Editor for 3-4 years. He was on a personal crusade to elicit responses(most particularly from Nil by Mouth) on songs sung by the rangers support.

The Daily Record is replicating BBC Scotland's mix of groupings anxious to be perceived as the most Rangers hating. A mix of ra Sellik and Aberdeen fans vying for the title, with the odd bod such as Gordon Waddell(Falkirk) and Cosgrove(St Johnstone) thrown in. The overwhelming conditioning factor that articulates their hatred to this day, was the Aberdeen fanzine from circa 25 years past, 'The Northern Light'.

Darren Cooney is akin to former daily record Chief Reporter, Anna Smith; in that, his hatred for all things Rangers overwhelms his particular love for anything.