[FT] ICT 0 - 1 Rangers (Miller 22)

A very expensive back-up Frankie. We have paid more (reportedly) for this guy than for everyone else we have bought since 2012 put together, yet he cant get in the side when we dont score enough goals?

That is either a monumental cock-up by management or.......nope I think that nails it.

it's too early to say that I think. Look how Kranjcar's come on now he's a bit fitter. I think he'll start this and most other games now

it's too early to say that I think. Look how Kranjcar's come on now he's a bit fitter. I think he'll start this and most other games now

I hope so too as we have been crying out for a penalty box striker to put away the countless chances we create. If Garner turns out to be this man, all well and good. I dont think the comparison with Nico is fair as he has a good pedigree and is a class player, and class will shine through as it is beginning to now. Hopefully Garner just needs games, but when most of us are not picking him in their preferred selections, he wont get any better/fitter/more prolific from the bench.

He looks to me like a poacher striker that plays best with a partner to play beside. His nearest teammate when he plays for us is usually 25 yards away on the touchline or deep in midfield. I hope im wrong but it looks like a round peg in a square hole.

So, a hat-trick tonight for Garner then!

Nice to be back in Inverness for the first time in 4 or 5 years after a pleasant journey up on the train. Always one of my favourite Scottish trips.

Not much has changed though Pat MacKenzie's menswear shop has reinvented itself as Primo and sadly the nice soap shop in the Arcade has gone.

I am struggling with JFK's contention that we are the second best team in Scotland when we've only won 3 times in 8 league starts. True we played Aberdeen off the park but couldn't convert our superiority into goals so left the Granite City without a point.

Given that neither Aberdeen nor Celtic could take 3 points home from Inverness I feel we'll do well to emulate them.

Kranjcar must start after his MOTM performance v Thistle; now that the rest of the team realise that they need to give him the ball back when he's in space after the first pass.

I think we'll start unchanged with Forrester for Miller perhaps the only change.

Edited by BrahimHemdani

Nice to be back in Inverness for the first time in 4 or 5 years after a pleasant journey up on the train. Always one of my favourite Scottish trips.

Not much has changed though Pat MacKenzie's menswear shop has reinvented itself as Primo and sadly the nice soap shop in the Arcade has gone.

I am struggling with JFK's contention that we are the second best team in Scotland when we've only won 3 times in 8 league starts. True we played Aberdeen off the park but couldn't convert our superiority into goals so left the Granite City without a point.

Given that neither Aberdeen nor Celtic could take 3 points home from Inverness I feel we'll do well to emulate them.

Kranjcar must start after his MOTM performance v Thistle; now that the rest of the team realise that they need to give him the ball back when he's in space after the first pass.

I think we'll start unchanged with Forrester for Miller perhaps the only change.

So who would you label the second best in Scotland? Aberdeen because they have 3 goals more? What if Rangers were to go out and hit 4 in this match to have one more than Aberdeen? Does that then make them better than they were yesterday?

I take it the game got cancelled ?

BBC Scotland news at half six didn't even mention the match.

A report on some rugby and Andy Murray winning and that was the total of sport in Scotland according to this tv programme.

The team has been picked so let's go with it and stop dissecting MW's selection.

Have given up on BT sport till kick-off in case I try to hit Sutton with a missile(preferably scud) he is such a total w****r:wanker::wanker::wanker:

The team has been picked so let's go with it and stop dissecting MW's selection.

Have given up on BT sport till kick-off in case I try to hit Sutton with a missile(preferably scud) he is such a total w****r:wanker::wanker::wanker:

I don't watch until kick off either.

Nigella was just on there. :sneaky: