Slovakia v Scotland

3-0 is a cuffing. 1 point from Lithuania and Slovenia. Total sackable results. Strachan is making Levein seem appealing and Levein makes me puke.

Malta are the only team Scotland will beat again in this group.

England at Wembley next, they are in their worst situation also but they should still win that easily.

The Dutch were taking the piss about our pink strips. Please don't let us wear them at Wembley. Remember all those games we are proud to watch at Wembley it will be an embarrassment just to see a Scottish team run out in pink strips. We look like frkn Marker pens.

LOL, accurate.

I think its safe to say Strachan is probably being selfish. If England away wasn't the next game he would probably have walked away but the lure of that game is probably keeping him there. He said we are only 1 point from the play off spot but that gap will grow as the games don't get easier.

I think its safe to say Strachan is probably being selfish. If England away wasn't the next game he would probably have walked away but the lure of that game is probably keeping him there. He said we are only 1 point from the play off spot but that gap will grow as the games don't get easier.

The little turd is trousering something like 400K per annum, plus perquisites. As he seems like the kind of man who is always last at the bar (if, indeed, he approaches it at all), he will have to be crowbarred out of his position; that is presupposing Lawwell actually wants him bagged.

Edited by Uilleam

The galling thing is that its so obvious that the team doesn't function. Players don't know their jobs, they don't know how to play their positions and they're all over the place.

The odd time when things click, we were able to create chances v Lithuania and (more rarely) Slovakia - that served to show the team had potential to get 6 points.

All this points to a manager who is not getting the best out of his players. Time to go, I really can't be arsed with his chippy attitude any more. It was barely tolerable even before now.

And that's before I get started on his team selections...

It also really irked me the way he treated Barrie Mckay in the summer. When the lad needed a rest, he took him away for training and away trips, then not even playing him apart from 1 sub appearance was it? Utterly pathetic. He's now suffering this season from not having a break.

The Dutch were taking the piss about our pink strips. Please don't let us wear them at Wembley. Remember all those games we are proud to watch at Wembley it will be an embarrassment just to see a Scottish team run out in pink strips. We look like frkn Marker pens.

That's the least of our problems right now. I'd happily see them run out in the yellow and pink number from a couple of years ago for every game forever more if we actually looked like a team in it.

That's the least of our problems right now. I'd happily see them run out in the yellow and pink number from a couple of years ago for every game forever more if we actually looked like a team in it.

It's the easiest problem to fix! The only thing that would frighten me, playing a team in pink would be getting my bum felt.:)