Slovakia v Scotland

Griffiths can play right enough. Everybody's got to be good at something.

Tartan Army reported to be jeering. Surely not.

Griffiths is far better than any of the other strikers that Strachan is dabbling with. It's crazy that he hasn't started both games. Strachan deserves all the criticism for that alone.

Paul Lambert is favourite to replace him :seal:.

I don't see any viable Scottish candidate aside from SAF who's obviously a complete non-starter.

Give it to John Hughes.

Talks a good game and performs a Cabaret act at the same time. We need a laugh.

Paul Lambert is favourite to replace him :seal:.

I don't see any viable Scottish candidate aside from SAF who's obviously a complete non-starter.

I think Lambert would be a good option actually. Aside from him there is McLeish and Malky McKay.

Like you say SAF is a non-starter. Would Walter Smith return? Certainly another good option.

I think Lambert would be a good option actually. Aside from him there is McLeish and Malky McKay.

Like you say SAF is a non-starter. Would Walter Smith return? Certainly another good option.

Appointing a manager who did rather dismally in his last two positions to national team manager doesn't make sense to me. Though I would have him above some random SPL manager or God forbid...Alex McLeish.

Edited by Ser Barristan Selmy

Appointing a manager who did rather dismally in his last two positions to national team manager doesn't make sense to me. Though I would have him above some random SPL manager or God forbid...Alex McLeish.

Lambert did well with Norwich. He has since had two poor clubs. Villa have been on a decline for years and no manager could have steered them up the league. Blackburns owners are just a nightmare.

To bring the country together again behind the team, we need a manager with no Old Firm links, and a few players from both sides of Glasgow in the first 11. We need to step up with some decent Scots in the Gers team though. Every time there's an old firm manager, the deep rooted venom will rise as soon as they start to buckle slightly.

Edited by Barebear