Scotland v Lithunia

Switching over off and on to listen . At least the ref added 5 minutes.

Strapon is our problem. We have no chance of qualifying with him in charge. He thinks he's funny - a career onstage awaits.

We could have Guardiola in charge and it wouldn't change the fact that the required quality isn't there. Strachan isn't a great manager, but he's definitely not the main problem. We probably should try to replace him, but until the talent is there we're never going to get anywhere.

Edited by Ser Barristan Selmy

How Strachan could perservier with Martin up front is beyond me. Punting balls into the penalty box played right into their hands. We have a CD who can't get a game in English championship. What was the game plan anyway?

Just been told that Strachan described C. Martin performance as "outstanding". Can anyone confirm this?, if true Strachan should go now.

He's getting desperate now. His job is one the line as far as I'm concerned. Lose the next two games to Slovakia & England & qualification from second place is a no-goer IMO.

Slovakia is must win surely?

I think both them and Slovenia are better than us. In the last campaign we caused some decent sides problems, but we've deteriorated.

I feel our current side wouldn't look out of place in mid table in the English Championship. This is a pathetic team.

Edited by Ser Barristan Selmy

We could have Guardiola in charge and it wouldn't change the fact that the required quality isn't there. Strachan isn't a great manager, but he's definitely not the main problem. We probably should try to replace him, but until the talent is there we're never going to get anywhere.

Listening to Strapon bumming up Lithuania on tv yesterday made me feel sick SBS.

" They won't come to put 10 across the back. They'll have a go" was raising a white flag before a ball was kicked.

We all know we don't have a squad of world beaters. Christ, we can barely raise a team that would finish in the top six of the SPL.

But ffs ! I'm so brassed of with the guff coming out from Hampden. It's been happening for years.

Strachan strikes me as being a former player who became a pundit. Somehow he staggered into management and got lucky. But there is nothing professional about the bloke. Soundbytes for the 3 minute report on the STV news is all fair and well . I'm looking for somebody resembling a manager rather than a wanabe comic. He should appear wearing clown make-up.

His erse should've been thrown out the front door of Hampden after his last fiasco trying to qualify.

I'll make a prediction right now - apart from the next Malta match we have gained our last point.