Scotland v Lithunia

Scotland are absolutely dismal. The manager might not be great, but having a centre half who can't even get a game in the English second tier tells you the level we're at.

To be honest, I feel so detached now from the national side. When our players play more I'll probably regain more interest.

Scotland are absolutely dismal. The manager might not be great, but having a centre half who can't even get a game in the English second tier tells you the level we're at.

To be honest, I feel so detached now from the national side. When our players play more I'll probably regain more interest.

England were no better earlier against Malta though. I'm in London this weekend and at 3pm today decided to get tickets for myself and the family for the game. Our seats were in a cracking location too. Lower level just behind the benches to the right.

For so called "big" players they were terribly poor.

England were no better earlier against Malta though. I'm in London this weekend and at 3pm today decided to get tickets for myself and the family for the game. Our seats were in a cracking location too. Lower level just behind the benches to the right.

For so called "big" players they were terribly poor.

You're preaching to the choir there, mate.

Equaliser thoroughly deserved. Ref is an arsehole who has been accommodating the chronic Lithuanian time wasting.

Switching over off and on to listen . At least the ref added 5 minutes.

Strapon is our problem. We have no chance of qualifying with him in charge. He thinks he's funny - a career onstage awaits.

Switching over off and on to listen . At least the ref added 5 minutes.

Strapon is our problem. We have no chance of qualifying with him in charge. He thinks he's funny - a career onstage awaits.

The time wasting as just about every last one of them took a turn at going down and taking forever to get back up was truly pathetic. And it wasn't just wasting time it was destroying the rhythm and momentum.