Full indictment of charges against Whyte released

Now think about this I have been on jury service seven times in my life and most times the jury is just ballot of a group of ordinary people like me now do the genersl public have the sense to follow a trial like this because his lawyer will be bringing in legal financial lawyers who if truth be told will bamboozle the jury it might all go down to how many blue noses are on duty , its going to be hard for Prentice to get his case into simple terms as the jury will lose interest and have a quick vote just to get out and home .

Who could possibly foretell in SNP run Scotland a country that will jail you for singing the Billy Boys yet gives rapists Community Service?

Indeed, sir, indeed.

I forecast that he will receive 28 hours Community Service, which he may spend receiving Instruction in the Catholic faith, and, thereafter, a season ticket for sellikPark.

You have to question the wisdom of Findlay taking this on considering his own connections with the club. I doubt he needs the money. Might be ego on his part since he's approaching the end of his career and he's well aware this is going to be about as high profile as a trial in Scotland could ever be and already being tipped to become the longest trial in Scottish legal history.

In his view perhaps a suitable closing chapter to his career and a riveting closing chapter to his autobiography.

Donald Findlay must go down as your stereotypical defense lawyer. Big name case, cash to be made, notoriety to be gained..... or is he going undercover?

Let's hope he does a Whyte on Whyte ...

You'd have to commend the Bluenoses that Whyte is still walking upright ...