A jag in the bum. Rangers v Partick Thistle Preview

It's been better since we scored, or at least was for a while before tapering off, I am happy that we are winning but feel a bit flat. It's not exactly been captivating.

Dodoo looks exciting though.

Edited by SteveC

Krancjar has some control.

He does indeed. His passing could sharpen up though. I think that will come as he gets fitter, and he does seem to be improving there. I'd have given him the full 90, but if that was part of the plan......

I'm not watching as i'm out in Madeira, but it sounds like we are maybe letting teams have a bit of the ball then countering on the breaks, What say you?

Well, it was more like us being about as wasteful and careless in possession beyond the half-way line as you have ever seen us. Stray passes, people out of position etc.. Up to the first goal, you would - at times - have thought these people had never played alongside one another. McKay needs a rest, and badly. The odd touch of brilliance, but not like we know him. Dodoo brought an instant spark. Kranjcar run the show in midfield, quick one-time passes to set people free (if there was one) and get us going, not least after the goal. After he went off (Forrester), it became a rather lacklustre affair again ... with us essentially inviting them unto us with passes in and around our penalty area. Garner brought an instant "bite" to our attack ... and was unlucky.

Best folk on the pitch were Holt, Halliday, Kranjcar and Foderingham. Work ethics from Wallace, Miller and Waghorn were okay too. I think I'll leave it at that. Hodson might feel agrieved a bit.

PS: The ref ... the least said about that blind man the better.

Edited by der Berliner