Aberdeen v Rangers 25th September 2016 (FULL MATCH)

Video is not available in my land.

Available in US apparently. I'm downloading it from the link right now in case it's taken down and if you want I can upload it to google drive and give you a link to download it from there.

Available in US apparently. I'm downloading it from the link right now in case it's taken down and if you want I can upload it to google drive and give you a link to download it from there.

Don't waste your time mate as I try and dodge Google. I don't want them tracing my every move and hitting me with adverts I don't want.

Don't waste your time mate as I try and dodge Google. I don't want them tracing my every move and hitting me with adverts I don't want.

This doesn't involve you connecting to Google in any way so they wouldn't be tracking you getting it but aside from that if you're bothered by ads you should do something about it because I never see any. I block all cookies which is how anything at all tracks you and if you don't then you're already being tracked by a lot more than Google. As for ads get ad-block. It's free and works on most ads. Any it doesn't block you can click on the ad block icon in your browser once it's installed, click block element then just click on the ad you want to get rid of and it's gone.

I pretty much know what i'm doing a lot more than most. Have worked in IT so can assure you this program doesn't come bundled with anything else. https://adblockplus.org

And i'm uploading the game anyway just to store it there for now.

This doesn't involve you connecting to Google in any way so they wouldn't be tracking you getting it but aside from that if you're bothered by ads you should do something about it because I never see any. I block all cookies which is how anything at all tracks you and if you don't then you're already being tracked by a lot more than Google. As for ads get ad-block. It's free and works on most ads. Any it doesn't block you can click on the ad block icon in your browser once it's installed, click block element then just click on the ad you want to get rid of and it's gone.

I pretty much know what i'm doing a lot more than most. Have worked in IT so can assure you this program doesn't come bundled with anything else. https://adblockplus.org

And i'm uploading the game anyway just to store it there for now.

I use adblock and have no problem with adverts. The problem is when I go on Google or Youtube they ask me to give permission to track me and make my surfing a better experience. I get round it by using Google Belgium or Germany where they don't have that question probably because of legal matters.

I use adblock and have no problem with adverts. The problem is when I go on Google or Youtube they ask me to give permission to track me and make my surfing a better experience. I get round it by using Google Belgium or Germany where they don't have that question probably because of legal matters.

Peculiar, I never see any such problems. I can only think it's cookie based and when you're downloading from someone elses google drive you're not logging into google in any way or accepting any cookies. It's a direct download but if you have a thing about google after having problems with it I can understand that. Tracking cookies should be outlawed but the next best thing is block em all. Actually i'm wondering you're already infested with google cookies.

Works here on PC but not iPhone, mate. Can't say I'll watch that again, but good on you for downloading it. I have RTV so can see all of the games any time, however I'd sometimes rather listen to a decent panel discuss the game. Looks like this was Eck & McCann, so worth listening to I reckon. I also have BeIn Sports which is hit and miss. Commentary for the SC Semi was horrific! it was a Manc who had no co-commentator, and he was openly a Celtic fan, hated us!

It's going to be difficult for me to watch all the games live here over the UK winter, so delayed transmission is often the way to go for me ;)3