Rangers team bus vandalised in Aberdeen.

The Durrant thing was almost 30 years ago, I cant actually remember it as I was only about 8 yet the poison laps over. How many decades will it go on for. these people are stuck in a time warp. Its all they have to shout about.

Cant wait to see Kenny Miller bagging the winner today. MW has to get the team right.

I know - how pathetic can you get? Is your life, city and football club so shite that all you can go on about is seriously injuring an opponents player?

They won two European cups! Yet they go on about Durrant. It's pathetic and shows how dim-witted they are.

The Durrant thing was almost 30 years ago, I cant actually remember it as I was only about 8 yet the poison laps over. How many decades will it go on for. these people are stuck in a time warp. Its all they have to shout about.

It's all the more bizarre and sick since it was our player not theirs who was out of the game for 3 years due to what any sane person taking just a cursory look would agree was a deliberate attempt to hurt him. Even the courts agreed that.

So what is it Ian Durrant is doing here that makes him or the club for that matter in any way worthy of the mindless hate? I was going to say would they be happier if it killed him then I remembered that apparently 66 dead people makes them happy so another one wont make much difference.

65s48n.jpg

I'm not sure why we are at all surprised. Since the assault on Durrant not only Aberdeen fans but most of Scottish football have made Simpson out to be the victim in all of this.

Their hatred of Rangers is greater than recognizing the tremendous loss the national team had in losing the one youngster in the Scottish game who was destined for greatness and, in my opinion, world class status.

I'm not sure why we are at all surprised. Since the assault on Durrant not only Aberdeen fans but most of Scottish football have made Simpson out to be the victim in all of this.

Something I hadn't noticed before is that even his face appears to have bad intentions written all over it.

Something I hadn't noticed before is that even his face appears to have bad intentions written all over it.

No football player goes into a challenge looking for the ball like that. None. Look at just the angle of his leg, he isn't trying to play the ball, he is stamping down and that isn't natural if attempting to win the ball (no player tries to stand on the ball in a challenge for it).

It was deliberate. It was vindictive. It was nasty. It was assault.

Yet poor wee Neilly Simpson is the victim of misunderstanding.

I met Durrant at Auchenhowie last October. His right knee is almost twice the size of his left.

By far the best Scottish player of his generation lost to the game (wasn't even close to the same player when he came back) and more than likely would have been the only true world class Scotsman of his era (Souness said that but for the injury he wouldn't have been able to prevent him from going to an Italian team. Gascoigne admitted in an Auld Enemy U21 game that he couldn't even get close to Durrant)...... And yet Scottish football fans, outside of our own obviously, sing mocking songs and geleefully talk about his injury.

Scottish football fans can be the cesspit of the game