Sutton on Clyde tonight

I've no time for Sutton. But DJ deserves all he gets. For years he was there as the jovial, non controvertial Rangers fan who's only purpose was to sit there while being constantly mocked by manks. He also didn't make any attempt to correct many of the lies spouted on air. It's too late now to be trying to grow a spine.

I agree with some of what Sutton said tbh re DJ, however the guy is a proper tadger! To come on live radio and behave like that is completely out of order, that kind of behaviour is simply someone attention seeking and lacks self esteem, but you don't embarrass someone live on air like that. Honestly, what a bam!

On another note, as I've said before I usually listen to this on the bus home so listened to the whole sad circus. It sounded like Mutton was waiting for DJ as he was invited in by his fellow septic lover Gerry Mcolloch, who did nothing to assist his fellow presenter and let him get stuck into DJ. Keevans sat there also and never offered any assistance to his college.

Now in itself, that's fine, they are all big boys, However callers are cut off for calling people "idiots", and this clown mutton is given free rain to tear DJ a new @rsehole?? You have to wonder?? By the reaction of Keevans and that tool Mcolloch they new what was about to happen imo. As Ian mention "was it a set up"?? DJ didn't know it was coming and I would put nothing past those two snakes he sits beside! They know DJ isn't the sharpest knife in the drawer(not a dig, just an observation) and it wouldn't surprise me if this was an attempt to get him to chuck it!.

Sidenote:

He will be a "journo" for any BT gig at Ibrox. Given his bias and constant attacks on our manager and players (MW "has his pants pulled"?), we should not give him any sort of access to Ibrox unless he pays for it. Simples. If BT go bananas, so be it. If he does not respect the club and its staff, we have no reason to admit him for free. BT can easily send someone else to fulfill their expert analysis commitment. Same as the BBC and Scrote.

I've no time for Sutton. But DJ deserves all he gets. For years he was there as the jovial, non controvertial Rangers fan who's only purpose was to sit there while being constantly mocked by manks. He also didn't make any attempt to correct many of the lies spouted on air. It's too late now to be trying to grow a spine.

It's never too late to grow a spine to defend the club.

Hell keep taking their coin and lacks the wit to realise that he was set up.