[FT] Aberdeen 2 - 1 Rangers (Halliday 79 pen)

That's your preview published on the main site, Pete!

It was a delight to read. I really enjoyed the historical aspect to the tie.

[tweet]779372429139439616[/tweet]

It should have possibly had a flashier sensationalised title.

I'm not sure we want to take that out of his game?,a couple of miss timed(forwards)tackles!,they very person(Sutton)who is making a big deal about it was one of the dirtiest players ever to play in Scotland

He was the same at Doncaster, just needs to learn to stay on his feet.

That's your preview published on the main site, Pete!

It was a delight to read. I really enjoyed the historical aspect to the tie.

[tweet]779372429139439616[/tweet]

The only thing i'd change is simpson who assaulted durrant was Neil

Mr Warburton is right about the QoS match being no different from the Ross County match.

Ross County was the same performance as Tuesday night, just on Tuesday we were more clinical in front of goal, we could have scored equally as many on Saturday

And if we had scored as many or even just 3 which would have been a fair return for the total dominance the media pundits would probably be making us favourites for this match which is why I make us favourites to take them. We only need to turn up and play the same game and they too will be pinned back which would quickly silence their crowd. Call me over optimistic but I think we're due to get the same luck everyone else does such as theirs against St Johnstone last night and I think if we play to our capabilities we can take 3 from them.

I'm going for 3-1 Rangers in the prediction league.

A couple of things I would like to see referee's getting a better grip on is the 6 second rule for keepers holding the ball. I know it will never be 6 seconds but the Ross County keeper was wasting about 30 seconds.

The other thing is with a throw-in. If a player takes too long to throw it then the Ref should give the throw-in the other way. Time wasting has become too easy these days.