Betfred Semi Final Draw: Rangers v Celtic

THE SPFL have announced that Rangers will take on Celtic at 2.15pm in the Betfred Cup semi-final at Hampden.

The Old Firm will meet for the second time this season in the League Cup last four clash, the tie taking place on Sunday October 23 with the unusual afternoon kick-off time.

Greenock Morton will face Aberdeen at the national stadium the day before, that clash kicking off at 12.15pm with both games live on BT Sport.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/rangers-v-celtic-betfred-cup-8900164

THE SPFL have announced that Rangers will take on Celtic at 2.15pm in the Betfred Cup semi-final at Hampden.

The Old Firm will meet for the second time this season in the League Cup last four clash, the tie taking place on Sunday October 23 with the unusual afternoon kick-off time.

Greenock Morton will face Aberdeen at the national stadium the day before, that clash kicking off at 12.15pm with both games live on BT Sport.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/rangers-v-celtic-betfred-cup-8900164

That makes it 12:15am on Monday morning here!! Work will be a waste on the Monday after that.

That makes it 12:15am on Monday morning here!! Work will be a waste on the Monday after that.

I was over in Oz last year in Coolengatta. That is on the border of Queensland and New South Wales. There is a monument exactly on the border and from one side of the monument to the other is 1 hour of a difference. People who work across the border always have to remember the time difference. That was strange I have never witnessed that before.

I was over in Oz last year in Coolengatta. That is on the border of Queensland and New South Wales. There is a monument exactly on the border and from one side of the monument to the other is 1 hour of a difference. People who work across the border always have to remember the time difference. That was strange I have never witnessed that before.

Even weirder thing in SA where the time difference is half an hour when you cross the border from Victoria and NSW ? What's the monument up there? There are 'big' things all over the shop here, the big merino sheep in Goulburn, the big banana in Coffs Harbour etc

Four weeks to get firing on all cylinders. I think we can't get any worse than parkheed ons they canny get much better, so I see a much tighter game.

My thoughts exactly. They have already peaked while we're just starting to get going and the same goes for the sheep.

Even weirder thing in SA where the time difference is half an hour when you cross the border from Victoria and NSW What's the monument up there? There are 'big' things all over the shop here, the big merino sheep in Goulburn, the big banana in Coffs Harbour etc

Queensland,_NSW.jpg

It is the border marker between Tweed Head and Coolengatta. The towns are joined together but the border runs through the middle.