Betfred cup latest

In all honesty watching their game tonight was like watching us against some team parking the bus.

They missed a ton of chances before they scored two good goals. Our strikers did the same last night.

I agree in any game against them the potential for a blow-out for either side exists.

It comes down to who executes and is more clinical on the day. As far as I can see it comes down to how high we can attack them and still cover their break-out.

Yesterday was good for our overall team confidence, and we may have suspended a bad influence on the training park and the dressing room.

There is not that much difference between the teams. Sunday is big for us though.

I totally agree, there isn't as much between them and us as the recent result suggested. They laboured against a part time league 1 outfit and only managed to wrap it up in the final 10 minutes when the part timers legs were beginning to fail them. It looked little different from our match against Ross County the major difference being Ross County are not league 1 part timers and neither incidentally are QoS.

QoS are full timers.

The more I look at the Gordon incident the more baffling it is he didn't walk and that really would have changed the game. They would have had to pull an outfielder to bring on the substitute goalie. I think the ref may have had some sort of brain fart in that he forgot when the goalie steps outside the box he isn't a goalie anymore he's become an outfielder and I don't see any other outfielder escaping a tackle like that with no red card. He went flying in studs showing with his boot at waist height with the clear intention of taking the man out.

And all that's aside from blatantly taking out a man who had control of the ball and was bearing down on goal. If Foderingham did that Sutton would be in a frenzy about it as would the crowd who were so frantic about the Forrester tackle which was nothing in comparison to this.

Edited by JFK-1

Look how high he is, that alone is extremely dangerous. He and the refereee forgot he isn't a goalie out there.

CELTIC keeper Gordon escaped with a booking after a flying challenge that wiped out former Hoops youngster Spence and left him with a gaping cut in his leg.

JS100306210.jpg

Edited by JFK-1

All the SHEEP do is a long punt up the pitch,the young lad Maddison(sp) looks a decent wee player,but our midfield should have the beating of the SHEEP!,also both SHEEP full backs look like they can be got at,so far nothing here is worrying me!.HT 0-0

BT Sport a couple of minutes ago - "This is a vital game for both clubs."

The crowd looks to be about 3000. :giruy:

There were 10k less at the Scumhut last night. 10k less than at Ibrox that is.

Thus far 9 shots by Aberdeen, none on target. 3 by the Perth Saints, one on target.

All the SHEEP do is a long punt up the pitch,the young lad Maddison(sp) looks a decent wee player,but our midfield should have the beating of the SHEEP!,also both SHEEP full backs look like they can be got at,so far nothing here is worrying me!.HT 0-0

As we know, against us, teams give 125 to 150%. The Sheep usually 200%. Dunno whether any of their current crop has ever faced us though ...