Driving to Inverness CT v Rangers 14th October 2016?

Like many I suppose, I can't make up my mind if I've been fortunate or unfortunate to get a ticket for this Friday night fixture.

I've had a look at the trains and accommodation but really don't fancy any of the B&B's that are still available at around £60-£75 a night and hotels upwards of those figures.

I know that some SC's will go depending on number of tickets they are allocated but not sure I'm up for 2x 3 hours or so in a bus (with due respect to the SC's, some of whom I've travelled with before).

So I'm thinking about driving up after lunch/early afternoon and returning immediately after the match, possibly getting somewhere to stop overnight down the A9.

Anyone who wants to share the journey, please post here or PM me for details.

Edited by BrahimHemdani

Sensible folk would stay the night 50 minutes away in Elgin - World Drams Capital.

Drive back down in the morning - if able.

OOOhhh that is a dangerous remark. Does that mean if Brahim does not stay in Elgin he is not a sensible man.

I sniff a joey Barton moment coming on here.:)

Our bus is leaving at 3pm for the trip north, southside of Glasgow. Horrible timing of the fixture, still not decided if im going or not, but the thought of watching on tv with Sutton for company is pushing me towards a 10 hour round trip instead!

PM me with cost TB and I'll take it under advisement!

OOOhhh that is a dangerous remark. Does that mean if Brahim does not stay in Elgin he is not a sensible man.

I sniff a joey Barton moment coming on here.:)

Given that Scott often agrees with me, I'll cut him the same slack as I suggested with Mr Barton; I'm sure it was an unintentional slip.