My old man is in the Broomloan Rear and just called me at half time to say a few scuffles and arrests broke out in the aberdeen end. I havent seen anything on the telly watching the game but its not surprising

My old man is in the Broomloan Rear and just called me at half time to say a few scuffles and arrests broke out in the aberdeen end. I havent seen anything on the telly watching the game but its not surprising

Whats the tv channel called you're watching the game on Gribz?

Might be able to find it online for future reference.

Well the Red Scum didn't let us down yesterday. Songs about Ian Durrant and the Ibrox disaster, a fight with security staff and Police and injuring a young boy by throwing coins at him (how hard are they eh?).

Wonder if this will be splashed all over the media for the next week? Or will it be swept under the carpet again?

The Red Scum have been at this for over a decade, its time it was highlighted and dealt with. However, expect another dignified silence from Mr Murray and has lackies.

Cammy F

Well the Red Scum didn't let us down yesterday. Songs about Ian Durrant and the Ibrox disaster, a fight with security staff and Police and injuring a young boy by throwing coins at him (how hard are they eh?).

Wonder if this will be splashed all over the media for the next week? Or will it be swept under the carpet again?

The Red Scum have been at this for over a decade, its time it was highlighted and dealt with. However, expect another dignified silence from Mr Murray and has lackies.

Cammy F

Spot on mate, nobone's interested in these incedents, unless it's Rangers fans :sigh:

It surely has to make the news and they have to be dealt with. They are dangerous in numbers that lot as they only pick on small groups.

As i said my old man was in Broomloan rear and called me while they were causing trouble.

I think having them in the Govan corner doesnt help, they should be in the broomloan front at the enclosure side.

And to think we can take 4000 to pittodrie and not cause 1 bit of trouble but yet:

1)we still get locked in after the game (few games ago),

2)get filmed by the police on video camera during the game

3)are subject to vile mental and physical abuse where the police dont step in (ive witnessed this)

and many more

Its Goal TV 1 mate

Cheers for that btw Gribz, managed to see the last couple minutes by the time i found it.

For anyone who wants to know:-

Download a program called ppmate, once you install it, open it and in the search on the right type in 'Goal'. It'll come up with Goal 1 and Goal 2, double click to view whichever channel.

:thup:

Cheers for that btw Gribz, managed to see the last couple minutes by the time i found it.

For anyone who wants to know:-

Download a program called ppmate, once you install it, open it and in the search on the right type in 'Goal'. It'll come up with Goal 1 and Goal 2, double click to view whichever channel.

:thup:

Good stuff Chris. I had a very quick look at the time but had kids and PC was playing up so gave up. Bastard thing.

Do you know if the ppmate program installs any crap with it??