Booing at half time.

I don't know if this has ever been posted before, probably not for a good while anyway?

It's really starting to piss me off to the point where I wonder why these "fans" don't just stay in the house?

Do they think the team are not trying?? I certainly didn't see anyone lacking effort yesterday in the first half so no excuse there and even if they were how is booing the whole team constructive??

Any thoughts on the "Booing Brigade"??

I didnt hear any booing at half time, certainly was none around me in the Copland rear. Most fans were appreciative of a much improved first half performance and fairly certain we would go on to win the match.

booing at full time was understandable given how badly we tailed off after the subs were made in the second half. If the team doesnt perform and doesnt win, they will hear about it from the fans who feel they deserve better. It has always been thus, and probably will always be in future as well.

I dont boo myself, but I certainly dont applaud them off if they dont deserve it. The ones that stand and applaud a poor result/performance annoy me more than the boo brigade!

I didnt hear any booing at half time, certainly was none around me in the Copland rear. Most fans were appreciative of a much improved first half performance and fairly certain we would go on to win the match.

booing at full time was understandable given how badly we tailed off after the subs were made in the second half. If the team doesnt perform and doesnt win, they will hear about it from the fans who feel they deserve better. It has always been thus, and probably will always be in future as well.

I dont boo myself, but I certainly dont applaud them off if they dont deserve it. The ones that stand and applaud a poor result/performance annoy me more than the boo brigade!

Plenty of booing around me TB, bang on the half time whistle. On the full time whistle the stadium was 2/3 empty ffs! I heard it at FT too. Maybe as I sit in Broamloan rear is a factor?

How you can be annoyed at someone for applauding their team off is beyond me?. I actually agree with your point re subs, I didn't want to elaborate too much in my post as I had slaughtered Kranjar all week but as you say, as soon as subs were made the chemistry was gone, Kranjar being the main culprit.

To a degree if we are poor or are beaten I can understand booing but am not a fan and wouldn't do it. I can't fathom what's constructive with booing at HT??? The players are trying and the first half yesterday was miles better and slicker in midfield than recently. As I say maybe there is more where I sit, but unless we are winning at HT invariably people start booing! Does my head in!!

As others have said above, it may have been directed at the ref after a dreadful first half for him. I hope so as it was a good first half and the game should have been dead by half time but for a lack of composure and a poor final ball but the effort and pace of play int he first half had me applauding the whistle.

I dont applaud failure, so if we dont win games that we should, I dont applaud them off. Seeing some fold clapping the team off when they have played terribly and lost does my nut in (not yesterday, more a general point!).

All 3 subs weakened our team yesterday, with the only sub I wanted to come on (Forrester) being left on the bench as we brought on 3 players who have done nothing to merit being on the pitch this season. MOH looked like he hadnt a clue where he was supposed to be, Miller is a waste of space who instead of being in the box prefers to hide in midfield where he cant get the blame for any misses, and Nico slowed things down at a time where we had to up the tempo again.

I take some comfort out of yesterday in that Holt was back (stood out a mile for me as our best player yesterday), Halliday had his best game in months (perhaps because Holt was beside him?) and Windass had a good first hour before fading badly towards the end. The first hour was as good as we have played since Jan/Feb (OF SF aside) so that was heartening, and with more games for Garner, Waghorn, Holt etc it should start to improve week on week.

It will be hugely interesting to see the line-up for Tuesday as we need to build momentum, so we cant make too many changes from Saturday, and we must not lose at home to a lower league side. The trip to Dolly will be a very fearful one if we dont see continued improvement on Tuesday to build on a good hour yesterday.