Barton *thinks* he's still a Rangers player

We can't slag the media one minute, then hang for their every word the next.

I'm not saying rumour A or B won't be proven to be correct but I do think Chinese whispers are unhelpful. No newspaper or forum poster has a 100% track record when it comes to this stuff.

Ah!, but you know there are posters on here who know it all!,media who know it all!,no need to wait for official confirmation!.............

We all knew Joey was a hothead when he arrived and that he doesn't take sh*t from no-one. He's now playing his football in a strange environment given all the anti Rangers stuff that only today MW mentioned.

He tried so hard to stop that 5th goal going in on Saturday, he cares about us more than we probably know.

Exactly,I am more interested in who leaked the story!

When you have an organisation with hundreds of workers then there is always leaks.

The waiter serving the table hears the discussion, he tells his wife, his wife tells her friend etc. etc.

With every cog the story spreads wider. People love to be the bearer of news. Unfortunately in the spreading of news the original story is changed completely.

MW has done the right thing, he wont take any nonsense that upsets the group - remove the bad apple from the camp and come back after the next game and take the situation from there. Barton would start a fight in a phone box but I thought he would come to Ibrox and mature this season.

Had this happened or not he had to sit out the Ross County match as he has been well off the pace so far. Kranjcar has been also but perhaps without Barton Kranjcars game could improve.

The team needs to get back playing fluid football and while a holding midfielder is needed to protect the weak defence Barton has found the style of the league tricky to adapt to.

MW has done the right thing, he wont take any nonsense that upsets the group - remove the bad apple from the camp and come back after the next game and take the situation from there. Barton would start a fight in a phone box but I thought he would come to Ibrox and mature this season.

Had this happened or not he had to sit out the Ross County match as he has been well off the pace so far. Kranjcar has been also but perhaps without Barton Kranjcars game could improve.

The team needs to get back playing fluid football and while a holding midfielder is needed to protect the weak defence Barton has found the style of the league tricky to adapt to.

What we need is for the MF to be back to a high-energy tempo. First Halliday and then Holt playing at their best as they were, up to and including the SC semi.