Sat

Tottenham 3-1 Watford

Man City 4-0 Hull

Middlesboro 1-1 Burnley

Stoke 1-2 Liverpool

West Brom 1-2 Southampton

West Ham 2-1 Swansea

Bournemouth 0-3 Chelsea

Top job! Good shout with Southampton and Liverpool, I was leaning the other way with those two. Would like to know the odds on a 7 fold.

Looking forward to seeing Chelsea in the CL next season. A decent mount of cash needs to be spent to catch the elite, but Conte is the best manager in the world right now and things are looking very promising. The formation has the perfect blend of balance, though not sure how it will do against the top few. The main strengths at the moment are Costa and Hazard. Particularly Hazard, whom I consider the second best player in the world.

Looking forward to seeing Chelsea in the CL next season. A decent mount of cash needs to be spent to catch the elite, but Conte is the best manager in the world right now and things are looking very promising. The formation has the perfect blend of balance, though not sure how it will do against the top few. The main strengths at the moment are Costa and Hazard. Particularly Hazard, whom I consider the second best player in the world.

I wouldnt look too far ahead to the CL yet. You may lose the two players you have mentioned.

Chances are Costa will leave in the summer so they will need to replace and I dont see Lukaku being as good. I can see a few Juventus defenders coming in to make them stronger even though the defence has been superb but if you can improve you improve.

If Real get Hazard its a mass loss. He is not Messi or Ronaldo or Bale but in a next bracket which contains Hazard, Sanchez, Suarez, maybe Neymar.

I wouldnt look too far ahead to the CL yet. You may lose the two players you have mentioned.

Chances are Costa will leave in the summer so they will need to replace and I dont see Lukaku being as good. I can see a few Juventus defenders coming in to make them stronger even though the defence has been superb but if you can improve you improve.

If Real get Hazard its a mass loss. He is not Messi or Ronaldo or Bale but in a next bracket which contains Hazard, Sanchez, Suarez, maybe Neymar.

I dont think either will leave. Though at a push they may swap sanchez for hazard and make a fortune over the piece.

Id have hazard and neymar over ronaldo bale or messi righ now.

Id have hazard and neymar over ronaldo bale or messi righ now.

Not over Messi, not a chance. Form wise he is better than the others but you have to remember he is playing against teams like Bournemouth and Stoke. The Premier League is the best for entertainment but not in quality.

In the crystal ball of fog I see these weird shapes:

Sat

Tottenham 3-1 Watford

Man City 4-0 Hull

Middlesboro 1-1 Burnley

Stoke 1-2 Liverpool

West Brom 1-2 Southampton

West Ham 2-1 Swansea

Bournemouth 0-3 Chelsea

Sun

Sunderland 1-3 Man Utd

Everton 2-1 Leicester

Mon

Crystal Palace 1-1 Arsenal

Jeezo. A draw at Selhurst and a clean sweep of 10/10. That would be stunning. I need Arsenal to make my target of 7/10.

Football, the old enigma ... roughly 85 mins gone:

Palace 3 Arsenal 0

Possession %: 28-72

Shots: 16-10

On target: 6-3

That means Arsneal is closer to 16th place than to 1st, ... if one wants to use absurd Scottish media thinking