Man Utd 2-0 Everton

Wed:

Arsenal 2-2 West Ham

Hull 1-0 Middlesboro

Southampton 2-2 Crystal Palace

Swansea 0-1 Tottenham

Chelsea 2-2 Man City

Liverpool 3-1 Bournemouth

Chelsea v City was an excellent match. Reasonable outcome was a City victory but paradoxically Chelsea deserved the win. Pity because a defeat would have made the last few games more exciting with 'Spurs in good form.

Liverpool let me down for a tidy profit, whats worse was I originally had Spurs on the 4 fold but switch to Liverpool as I thought Spurs may drop points. Had Arsenal, Hull, Southampton and Liverpool.

But that draw opens the top 4 race up again for Arsenal as if they win their 2 games in hand they are level with Liverpool. City are on a poor run but I still think they will get their. Man Utd have had too many draws and they will qualify for the CL via the Europa.

Happy for Southampton to comeback and beat Palace, and the latters fixture list is a nightmare.

West Ham in real trouble, massive game against Swansea at the weekend.

I think I will get at least 7 out of 10 right this weekend.

Sat

Tottenham 2-0 Watford

Man City 2-0 Hull

Middlesboro 1-0 Burnley

Stoke 1-1 Liverpool

West Brom 1-1 Southampton

West Ham 2-1 Swansea

Bournemouth 0-2 Chelsea

Sun

Sunderland 0-3 Man Utd

Everton 2-1 Leicester

Mon

Crystal Palace 1-2 Arsenal

In the crystal ball of fog I see these weird shapes:

Sat

Tottenham 3-1 Watford

Man City 4-0 Hull

Middlesboro 1-1 Burnley

Stoke 1-2 Liverpool

West Brom 1-2 Southampton

West Ham 2-1 Swansea

Bournemouth 0-3 Chelsea

Sun

Sunderland 1-3 Man Utd

Everton 2-1 Leicester

Mon

Crystal Palace 1-1 Arsenal

Edited by Scott7

Having gone 5 consecutive Premier League games unbeaten, the Cherries are full of confidence going into this weekend's match against league leaders Chelsea.

Bournemouth to blow a few more coupons I predict.

It would be good to see Bournemouth get something if Spurs win earlier in the day to make a title race out of it as Chelsea go to Old Trafford next weekend. But I see a comfortable Chelsea win on the south coast.

Huge blow for Liverpool with Mane being out for the rest of the season. He is their key player IMO. Coutinho is a class act on his day but Mane is unplayable when he is in full flow and looks as good going forward as any player in the league. With Stoke on a bad run despite not being a bad team I think they will dog out a draw today which could swing the CL places as I see Arsenal going to Selhurst and putting on a show on Monday night.

If West Ham dont win v Swansea then its panic stations and with a tough run in they could easily go down - Everton, Liverpool and Spurs still to come. I just dont fancy West Ham at home at all against anyone at the moment but they will go on the accumulator today.

Edited by Gribz

Vital win for West Ham, should have enough now to stay up as had leveled the points tally with Stoke, Burnley and Leicester. Stoke are a team who just want to see the end of the season, they are in free fall at the moment.

West Brom have been on the beach since they got to 44 points. But credit to Southampton, top 10 and 2 games in hand.