The credentials of Chelsea will come under the microscope on Saturday when they face Man City away. In their previous two meeting against current top 4 sides this season they have been beaten.

But the league positions wasn't true reflections so early in the season and to be fair Conte hadn't installed his system. Lost at Arsenal and at home to Liverpool. but thumped Man Utd and beat Spurs since then.

You have to admire the way Conte turned things around. They started the season well despite not playing well then went on a poor run. You have to also give the players credit for buying into his way of play so soon and for it to just click instantly is a job well done to everyone. Well done to Conte for sticking to his guns in a system that has served him so well. You just have to look at Mourinho who cant change things at Man Utd despite having the players available.

Why Mourinho doesn't play Carrick and Herrera holding then a 3 of Mkhitaryan, Mata and Pogba as the offensive 3 is mind boggling. Lingard isn't a bad player but seems to be first pick on the right and Rashford is thrown out on the left.

But the league positions wasn't true reflections so early in the season and to be fair Conte hadn't installed his system. Lost at Arsenal and at home to Liverpool. but thumped Man Utd and beat Spurs since then.

You have to admire the way Conte turned things around. They started the season well despite not playing well then went on a poor run. You have to also give the players credit for buying into his way of play so soon and for it to just click instantly is a job well done to everyone. Well done to Conte for sticking to his guns in a system that has served him so well. You just have to look at Mourinho who cant change things at Man Utd despite having the players available.

Why Mourinho doesn't play Carrick and Herrera holding then a 3 of Mkhitaryan, Mata and Pogba as the offensive 3 is mind boggling. Lingard isn't a bad player but seems to be first pick on the right and Rashford is thrown out on the left.

I agree you're making fair comment but still think it's valid to say that Saturday is the real proof of their credentials.

I agree you're making fair comment but still think it's valid to say that Saturday is the real proof of their credentials.

Man City left a few big hitters like De Bruyne and Silva on the bench last weekend so they are bound to start on Saturday. That said I will put a few quid on a draw. Chelsea look solid in defensive midfield and Pedro is like a new 30million pound signing.

What do you make of the so called special one is he losing the plot .

Bit of that plus I don't think he wants to be at Man Utd after all and possible is intentionally doing these things. Alternatively throwing the toys out the pram again so he gets an open cheque book for a new team. But publically having a go at players creates issues in the dressing room, Shaw and Smalling got it and now Marcel.

Here's my tips for the weekend. Considering ive had a few decent returns lately of 650 and 580 bucks Im going to be putting a bet on a few games.

Man City 1-1 Chelsea

Palace 1-0 Southampton

Stoke 2-0 Burnley

Sunderland 1-0 Leicester

Tottenham 4-0 Swansea

West Brom 2-1 Watford

West Ham 0-3 Arsenal

Bournemouth 0-1 Liverpool

Everton 1-1 Man Utd

Middlesbrough 1-0 Hull

I must admit I thought Man City would win today, and maybe just pip the title (simply because I always see the team I don't want to do well doing well). But, what a second half performance from Chelsea! Fantastic performance.

Man City 1-1 Chelsea

Palace 1-0 Southampton

Stoke 2-0 Burnley

Sunderland 1-0 Leicester

Tottenham 4-0 Swansea

West Brom 2-1 Watford

West Ham 0-3 Arsenal

6 results out of 7, not to bad at all. Won 360 bucks out of it.