You have to give credit to Conte. They weren't playing well with 4 at the back and he stuck with his guns and moved to his favoured formation and the players have bought it.

I cant see them winning the league, they are still a bit to open and City, Arsenal and Liverpool all look stronger then them at the moment.

On form Chelsea are the best team in the league currently. They look perfect.

On form Chelsea are the best team in the league currently. They look perfect.

So if Chelsea are 'on form' what are Liverpool? I'm watching them right now, 5-0 up on Watford with 30 minutes remaining. And consider this. Watford are just 3 points behind Everton and have a far superior recent record.

Everton have won just 1 and lost 3 of their last 6 while until today Watford had won 3 and lost just 1of their last 6. And Liverpool have also already beaten both Arsenal and Chelsea away from home so their only remaining league games against that pair are at Anfield.

Edited by JFK-1

So if Chelsea are 'on form' what are Liverpool? I'm watching them right now, 5-0 up on Watford with 30 minutes remaining. And consider this. Watford are just 3 points behind Everton and have a far superior recent record.

Everton have won just 1 and lost 3 of their last 6 while until today Watford had won 3 and lost just 1of their last 6. And Liverpool have also already beaten both Arsenal and Chelsea away from home so their only remaining league games against that pair are at Anfield.

Chelsea have won their last 5 games; Liverpool haven't.

Chelsea have won their last 5 games; Liverpool haven't.

Well that's not entirely what it's about though. Looking at it Chelsea have been beating teams anybody in the top 4 would expect to beat including Hull, Leicester and Southampton who have a total of 8 wins between them from a total of 30 matches between them. When playing top 4 they have lost each time while Liverpool have won each time.

I'm detecting that you have some emotional involvement with Chelsea? I have no such attachment to either of them and i'm simply looking at it from a perspective of Liverpool looking awesome while beating the contenders away from home which also adds up to an easier run in.

Liverpool are also the highest scoring team in the league and it might just be their time with what has to be one of the best managers in the world right now who has achieved wonders at Dortmund who have nothing like the resources and history of Liverpool. Any of the top 4 can win this league I simply get the feeling as I said that Liverpool look totally awesome and can beat anyone in the top 4 either home or away and like I said it might just be their time.

Edited by JFK-1

Well that's not entirely what it's about though. Looking at it Chelsea have been beating teams anybody in the top 4 would expect to beat including Hull, Leicester and Southampton who have a total of 8 wins between them from a total of 30 matches between them. When playing top 4 they have lost each time while Liverpool have won each time.

I'm detecting that you have some emotional involvement with Chelsea? I have no such attachment to either of them and i'm simply looking at it from a perspective of Liverpool looking awesome while beating the contenders away from home which also adds up to an easier run in.

Liverpool are also the highest scoring team in the league and it might just be their time with what has to be one of the best managers in the world right now who has achieved wonders at Dortmund who have nothing like the resources and history of Liverpool. Any of the top 4 can win this league I simply get the feeling as I said that Liverpool look totally awesome and can beat anyone in the top 4 either home or away and like I said it might just be their time.

It doesn't really matter who Chelsea have been playing, though they have also destroyed Everton and Man Utd. What I'm saying is a fact: Chelsea are the most on form team at the moment based on their recent form. They can only beat the opposition put in front of them and this is clearly a different side to the onethat faced Liverpool and Arsenal .

What I'm saying is a fact: Chelsea are the most on form team at the moment based on their recent form..

Over 5 games yes. Over 8 games no. So it depends how far you take it back. But I would be more worried about Liverpool than Chelsea right now if I was one of the other rivals.