Man Utd draw 0-0 at home with non contenders Burnley and now lie in 8th position which could be 9th tomorrow if Southampton were to beat Chelsea at home. Could Mourinho be sacked early season two years in a row? Though to be fair they appear to be going through a similar patch to that we have been experiencing. Totally dominant but not getting the rewards.

Possession: Man Utd 72% - Burnley 28%

Shots: Man Utd 37 (wow) - Burnley 7

Shots on target: Man Utd 11 - Burnley 1

Corners: Man Utd 19 - Burnley 1

I just watched Chrystal Palace v Liverpool. What a fantastic game ending 2-4 for Liverpool. Liverpool really are a dream to watch but Palace also made a match of it getting back to 2-2 McArthur twice with the head.

Edited by pete

I just watched Chrystal Palace v Liverpool. What a fantastic game ending 2-4 for Liverpool. Liverpool really are a dream to watch but Palace also made a match of it getting back to 2-2 McArthur twice with the head.

I watched it too, good game and Liverpool looking good for top 4 and who knows maybe even champions. If not for the anomaly against Burnley which hasn't been repeated they would be topping the table.

Klopp is the best manager in the world.

He is also quite funny. When one of the players blootered a simple chance over the bar he jokingly made a substitute sign to his assistant. Made me laugh as well.

He is also quite funny. When one of the players blootered a simple chance over the bar he jokingly made a substitute sign to his assistant. Made me laugh as well.

Yeah he's clearly funny. That's part of his success I suspect. People like him and want to do well for him.

I'd run till I was sick for him I think.