Taxi!!!

The referee for Saturday's old firm game is Willie Collum. With the amount of time he has been in the press for the wrong reasons maybe he should change the spelling of his name to Willie Column.

After the Scotland game Gordon Strachan couldn't wait to tell us how good Barry McKay was. Barry was left sitting on the bench while Strachan brought on Forrest. I guess Gordon has branched out to PR and Tree ting us to his barky pine.

Forrest seems to also be the first choice of Brenda in place of the 15 million pound Roberts. I suppose the question has to be: Will Roberts miss or will we miss Roberts.

What does cutting onions and watching Scott Brown have in common.

They both bring tears to your eyes

It was rumoured that Scott Brown would be heading for Barcelona during the transfer window.

Thomas cook offered him a better package to the Costa del Sol.

A recent friendly International between Columbia and Holland had to be postponed after 20 seconds.

The columbians were sniffing the touchline and the Dutch were smoking the Grass,

My wife wanted to add a bit of adventure into her life and decided to wear a Celtic top for a week.

So far she has had her hair pulled, been punched, kicked, and spat on.

God knows what will happen to her when she leaves the house.

Taxi!!!!!!!