I refrained from watching this bull shit of a programme,and will still body swerve it!

How do you know what it's like if you haven't watched it? LOL

I like it because I haven't been in the UK in four and a half years and it's good to see some current TV from home.

How do you know what it's like if you haven't watched it? LOL

I like it because I haven't been in the UK in four and a half years and it's good to see some current TV from home.

I'm just guessing!..........................BBC!

Edited by ian1964

Thanks, I will still probably watch these. Scottish football in the 80s was outstanding overall value which had 5 competitive teams on all fronts. The 90s gave me great memories as I started going to Ibrox and witnessed the class of Laudrup and Gascoigne. Even in the early 2000s we still had great entertainment on view.

Its really been the last 10-12 years that the fat cat powers that be and media have steered in to a sinking ship.

Thanks, I will still probably watch these. Scottish football in the 80s was outstanding overall value which had 5 competitive teams on all fronts. The 90s gave me great memories as I started going to Ibrox and witnessed the class of Laudrup and Gascoigne. Even in the early 2000s we still had great entertainment on view.

Its really been the last 10-12 years that the fat cat powers that be and media have steered in to a sinking ship.

Some interesting stuff raised along the way I either wasn't aware of or had forgotten. Sky offered a TV deal which they turned down as 'an insult to Scottish football' I think largely because they were offering more to the EPL.

Sky politely accepted their refusal and instead of offering more left them with nothing by going off and making the same offer to the Championship in England where it was gleefully accepted.