Sectarian singing a Tynecastle - Hearts accuse Herald of falsehoods

Does CCTV stuff normally have audio? I don't think so. IMHO a bit of a non-story, as the Police et al say that they have enough other sources. What makes you wondering that it takes about 5 secs to have two Bears being pulled against Killie and nailed, but here ...

Does CCTV stuff normally have audio? I don't think so. IMHO a bit of a non-story, as the Police et al say that they have enough other sources. What makes you wondering that it takes about 5 secs to have two Bears being pulled against Killie and nailed, but here ...

Apparently what happens to us is that they are immediately phoning the police during matches the moment anything they consider offensive is taking place. I'm sure two could play that game.

Only if you condescend to watch THEIR games(boak)

I don't watch their matches in general though I did watch a lot of the match in Israel once I learned they were down 1-0 and being played off the park.

Following on from an erroneous report in the Herald newspaper this morning, the club would like to point out the following.

The CCTV equipment installed at Heart of Midlothian FC is industry standard and capable of capturing visual images of a quality to support a criminal investigation. Audio source material, in common with all stadia in Scotland, can be obtained from a variety of other means when necessary.

The safety and security operation at Tynecastle is widely and regularly praised by all relevant agencies. Police Scotland have confirmed with the Club the evidence they have in relation to alleged sectarian singing comes from their own officers and they are continuing to investigate the allegations.

HMFC have an Information Sharing Protocol with Police Scotland and the sharing of information, over a number of years, has led to successful criminal prosecutions. At no time has there been any suggestion from Police Scotland that the standard of installed equipment or co-operation from the Club has hindered their investigations in any way.

It is deeply disappointing to have our match day operation misrepresented in the way it has been today and we made our displeasure known to the newspaper in question.

http://www.heartsfc.co.uk/news/5372