Fixtures changed for TV

Nailed on we would get ICT on a Friday night. Bet the knobs at BT Sport had a good chuckle about that.

Im sure ICT arent happy about it either. The biggest matchday income of the season, with a weekend game bringing in a sell-out of hospitality as well as a sell-out of match tickets, now moved to a far less lucractive friday night slot due to BT paying about a fiver for the rights.

ICT arent happy about it, RFC arent happy about it, ICT fans arent happy about it, Rangers fans arent happy about it. But that is all ok so about 80K people can watch it on tv.

For games like this, it should only be Sat or Sun tv slots that should be allowed.

Friday night with Sutton and Co. All we need now is Hartson to join in for a real exciting fright night.

I was thinking of giving this game a miss due to the travel time and needing to leave work early to get the bus now that it has been moved to Friday night, and then you go and remind me of what I will need to put up with if I decide to miss it. Will probably need to go now!

Tynecastle on a Friday night will have a bit of an atmosphere to it.

Much prefer Friday night football compared to Sundays.

The TV money men have screwed up the timing of the next game though. Manchester Derby and OF derby at the same time.