[FT] Kilmarnock 1 - 1 Rangers (Tavernier 59)

I see, pretty braindead stuff, glad I don't keep up with that sort of thing. Sometimes think I should stop looking in here given how frequently, and eagerly, it gets circulated.

It gets circulated very often in all of Scotland, whether it be fanzines, official club outlets or the BBC (Scotland) itself.

Keep up.

MW is correct, we are still a new team and gelling. He just hasn't managed to get the right blend yet. Its no excuse for the first half performance. I disagree with his comment about Hill only getting 2 minutes notice though, subs should be prepared to come on from the warm up and first kick.

We didn't start playing until we got the goal - and what a hit it was. Tavernier for me is a Premier League level wing back. Id be tempted to play him as a right winger and try Hodson at RB if the latter is a better defender.

The tackle on Barton was horrible. I think he will get a few of them this season as players want to act the big man against him and are inferior to him. Barton is used to more time on the ball down south, its just shows the poor level of the Scottish game which is more like 5 a side, so he will have to adjust a bit.

Kranjcar is good on the ball and can spray passes all day to perfection but when running he looks like he is towing a caravan.

We really need more penetration in in the midfield to the final 3rd of the park, Holt will obviously boost that and Im thinking that's what Windass can also bring.

The personnel bar 2 centre halves is fine, its all about getting the right blend. I hope the Senderos deal is concluded today, we are crying out for a real defender.

Which makes it a dive Ian. Had he went down clutching his face then fair enough, but he clearly removed that left leg from the surface.

He will get a 2 game suspension from that as he wasn't booked. You can take that to the bank as it means he will miss the Old Firm game !

So if the Ref sees it you get a yellow card. If the Ref sees it and thinks it is totally out of order you get red with a 1 game suspension and if the compliance officer sees it you get a 2 match suspension. Something not right there. If a compliance officer is called in for such trivial things then he can have nearly every player in the league suspended. The ref saw it and didn't think it worth a yellow, get on with the game. I am not saying you are wrong Craig but just that it would be idiotic. We are Rangers of course.

Seems the Killie folk do have some trolls too.

image.jpg

Anyone wants to ask Lee McCulloch about that?

Not that the Scotsman's article about it is any better:

http://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/teams/rangers/kilmarnock-make-rangers-new-club-reference-on-twitter-1-4214107

Does this sort of stuff actually bother you?

Edited by Ser Barristan Selmy