Crooks Flexible On Gers Role

Are we no allowed a wee hunch now and again?Technical analysis?Am fae Coturn remember!!

Lol. I think we ALL have those players where you just get a feeling that they are going to turn out really good but with little to back it up. I reckon Tannochside felt that way about Miller each of the three times he joined us :ninja:

Hope ur right but he needs game's first. Don't think he'll even make the bench just now will he?

I suspect he will make the bench before Bates, who has been on the bench the last couple of games.

Would it be an idea to put him out on loan somewhere til the end of year to get gametime?

Not when we are short in numbers in defence and he can potentially be first choice centre half. At 6ft 5 Im hoping Weir spends time with him in training. Crooks and Senderos at centre half is more appealing than Wilson and Kiernan for some reason.