Robbie Crawford Contract Terminated

Not surprising - was always coming to this for him.

Interestingly enough, I was speaking to one of the Academy coaches and he told me that when Robbie was younger he was one of the top two prospects in the country with the other one being...... Jason Holt. Strange how people develop differently at different stages - although I guess you could also say that Jason Holt possibly had better coaching at Hearts than Crawford got from Rangers whilst coming through the Academy (not sure the veracity of that statement though).

Either way, good luck Robbie - wish you well !

Agree with the posts above. He wasn't the worst player in the world though. Good luck to him

That doesn't really make it positive as he could have been the second worst.:seal:

He was never going to make it with Rangers so for his own interest it is better he moves on.

Whenever he played during the Mccoist era he made a positive contribution. At that time I felt he shouldve been in the team as opposed to out on loan whilst we made do with guys like Black in midfield. However, there's no way he has a place in this Rangers team now. Hope he finds a club.