Premier League 16/17

Some staggering statistics from Burnley's 2-0 win over Liverpool.

Possession: Burnley 19% - Liverpool 81%

Shots: Burnley 3 - Liverpool 26

Shots on target: Burnley 2 - Liverpool 5

Corners: Burnley 1 - Liverpool 12

Coupon totally knackered this weekend. Swansea, Liverpool results totally wrong and had a draw at West Brom v Everton.

If Everton do keep Lukaku then they are certainly a contender for top 4. I didn't think Koeman would have a quick impact there but they are looking good. There is a place up for grabs. The Manchester clubs will be top 2 all season but Liverpool, Arsenal and Spurs have stumbled out the blocks slowly so a team like Everton can capitalize.

As for Arsenal, I think Wenger has lost the dressing room.

Edited by Gribz

Ach well...got the 1st prediction wrong, but was right about there being an odd goal in it. :lol2:

Next up: The Hammers host The Cherries at the London Stadium. Payet not in the West Ham squad.

I did have the double on of Sunderland and West Ham. I quite liked the look of Boro before the season but though Moyes would have impacted the side in a must win game. But they are shockingly poor. Most teams in the league need a few additions mainly for the squad, they need about 6 or 7 first teamers.

Had a 2-0 bet on West Ham also so was unlucky there. The new stadium has won me over, I didn't think it was a footballing stadium but it looked terrific yesterday, has an old Wembley feel about it.

I quite liked the look of Boro before the season but thought Moyes would have impacted the side in a must win game.

I'm sure the commentator said 'that's 7 seasons in a row where Sunderland have lost their first two opening league games!:shock:

It could have been 'failed to win' he said.