Rangers v Hamilton - Our mission, should we choose to accept it...

Even if we do play well going forward, we're always going to drop points with a defence as poor as this. Football is a balanced sport; I feel like we've gone from one extreme to another.

Agreed. We need a proper CB in there, someone who will run through a brick wall but also knows how to be positionally astute.

our movement off the ball is not what it should be. Hamilton pressing high is something we need to get to grips with.

The fact they are pressing high should make it easier to get in behind, IF the tempo and speed of passing is quicker

I'm not sure why you keep banging on about Europe SBS. It's irrelevant right now. But the defense is howling. Today will hopefully convince the Club to open the checkbook for a quality CB.

We should be competing in Europe in less than a year so I'd hardly say it's irrelevant. The club should be building a side for the years ahead, yet over a year into Warburton's tenure we can't even form an adequate defence against a side as poor as Hamilton.

I also like to use Europe to measure our quality since the Scottish leagues are so bereft of it.

We should be competing in Europe in less than a year so I'd hardly say it's irrelevant. The club should be building a side for the years ahead, yet over a year into Warburton's tenure we can't even form an adequate defence against a side as poor as Hamilton.

I also like to use Europe to measure our quality since the Scottish leagues are so bereft of it.

If argue that a competition that we won't be playing in this year, and the fact that there are 2 transfer windows before we play in it (assuming we do actually make Europe) makes it irrelevant.

Not sure how a competition we aren't entered into is relevant at least a a year before we compete in it.