PUMA Statement on new Rangers strip

A very general statement to be fair GS. Some were still doing it I agree, but not all.

The issue here is that people can only see us being in one camp or another - pro-Green or anti-Green. The reality is that many, many fans were pro-Green because the alternative didn't bear thinking about. I would suggest that the vast majority of self-thinking Bears eventually saw through that and realized he wasn't what he promised to be.

Sadly there are some that will forever be anti-King and I am sure they would prefer the devil himself to own the club rather than Dave King.

I was meaning some lauding these deals.

Edited by the gunslinger

A very general statement to be fair GS. Some were still doing it I agree, but not all.

The issue here is that people can only see us being in one camp or another - pro-Green or anti-Green. The reality is that many, many fans were pro-Green because the alternative didn't bear thinking about. I would suggest that the vast majority of self-thinking Bears eventually saw through that and realized he wasn't what he promised to be.

Sadly there are some that will forever be anti-King and I am sure they would prefer the devil himself to own the club rather than Dave King.

I'm not sure it's just DK they are against.

I'm not sure it's just DK they are against.

It isn't. Plenty still dislike Paul Murray and John Gilligan isn't universally liked either.

Sadly you will always get this, no matter who the custodians are.

What, you haven't seen the warnings? "Nonsense", we have been very publicly warned and those warnings resurface from time to time. People have been warning about King way before administration.

That doesn't mean he will ruin the club, and many didn't think Green would either - you often make money by taking care of your asset and making it better.

Personally, I didn't like the prospect of Green but preferred that to not existing, and there were plenty of other dodgy looking suitors. On the other hand I'm optimistic with King in charge.

However, I'm not going to pretend that people's personal agendas are obvious to me.

It was sarcasm

anyone who doesn't/didn't want DK/PM to rescue Rangers is an out and out moron

if not actually on the payroll of said shysters.

It was sarcasm

anyone who doesn't/didn't want DK/PM to rescue Rangers is an out and out moron

if not actually on the payroll of said shysters.

But by that same token.... Anyone who didn't want Green or Whyte to rescue Rangers was also an out and out moron.

they aren't just anti Dave King........they're against and undermine anything that sees us going forward. The present board, RST, Rangers First in the past and the new organisation that replaces them. They're orchestrated by people who are getting paid to do it and an online group of tims masquerading as 'Gers supporters. The most recent manifestation urging people to buy the strip....it goes along the lines of " my kid wants the new strip and I don't want to hurt "the wee man's feelings".....

Edited by colinstein

The sad thing is some rangers fans were defending the ****s while they locked us into these deals.

Some still are. There's a chunk of our support who care more about hating the RST, Craig Houston, Dave King etc than they do about supporting the club. Mike Ashley had strong support in some quarters right until the very last moment. He probably still does.

Edited by Ser Barristan Selmy