I had noticed during the Betfred matches that we no longer get a slight discount for being an ST holder?. I had thought it was maybe an oversight.

IIRC last year when it was £15 we got it for £13, I know it isn't much, and appreciate I sound like a tight arse, I don't mind paying the money. It was more the gesture from the club to ST holders, acknowledging their importance tbh.

I suspect all that's gone out the window. So before I get "slaughtered" for moaning lol I am only pointing it out.

Any thoughts??

I'm not certain about this but I looked back to Rangers FC v St Johnstone FC The Scottish League Cup Round 3 last season and there's no indication on the email that it was cheaper for ST holders. Prices for this match are adults £18, concessions £12 and juniors just £5.

It might be that those on the CCCS don't pay a fee?

maybe I'm losing my mind BH? Could have sworn we had a £2 discount??:facepalm: Anyway, I actually thought the £15 price was very reasonable, the same as the group stage. I had thought they may increase it, and to be fair, you couldn't really argue. £15 for the last 16 of a cup competition is great value:thup:

William Hill Scottish Cup 4th Round | Rangers v Kilmarnock | Sunday 30 November – 12.45pm kick off | Season Ticket Holder price – Adult £17, Concession £12 and Juniors £4 | General sale prices – Adult £18, Concession £13 and Juniors £5 (More info here)

I knew I had seen it somewhere! Eureka lol. we did get a very small discount previously, only a £1 however for me its the gesture to acknowledge the loyalty of ST holders. Ah well.