Looking Forward To Saturday - We Are Back

Can anyone find out if this is the first sell-out in the top tier for a league game in Glasgow since 2012? I think it is!

No, no, and thrice no.

Sell out Saturday was a raging success, all the usual suspects told us so. I wonder why they didn't organise another attempt?

I think Aberdeen claimed last season's first home game against the Yahoos was a sell out?

No, no, and thrice no.

Sell out Saturday was a raging success, all the usual suspects told us so. I wonder why they didn't organise another attempt?

I think Aberdeen claimed last season's first home game against the Yahoos was a sell out?

I did say in Glasgow!

Providence has granted us a home game against a likely relegation contender for this match. I suspect the players wont need to be told that an awesome display culminating in a comfortable victory is an absolute must for this occasion.

As I said they probably don't need to be told this but I strongly suspect the manager will be telling them anyway. We can't have a damper put on the day which would suit certain spiteful factions perfectly. I want a minimum 2 goal lead by halftime and the crowd in party mood raising the roof.

Looking at the video, I'd like to say thanks to Jig & Law for their determination (ok big wage) in helping us (the fans) to get through those dark days. Special mention also to Wallace & Miller who haven't quite finished the job yet.

Barrie deserves lots of praise as well but sadly I think we wont be able to hold onto him for much longer.

Roll on Saturday...WATP! 4 long years.

I think it is going to be very emotional, a sell out vs Hamilton Academical, now that is something.

Do you get emotional looking at your 'GPL Runner-up' badge? I'd ask admin to ditch that mate if it was me, it's very inappropriate. :thup:

Im gutted I cant make it on Sat due to a wedding, might try stream it on my phone in the church so keep the noise down please. I bet the atmosphere is electric on Saturday. Giving my ticket to my wee cousin, his first Rangers game, hopefully he catches the bug