[FT] Rangers 3 (Waghorn 5 pen, 16; Kranjcar 53) - 0 Stranraer

There were a couple of misplaced passes but I can't remember the actual incidents. He's looked rusty to me....he didn't have the pre season the rest had.......mind you Rossiter hasn't either but he's been playing for England of course. Kranjcar (sp) ...has he actually been getting games in the American league because he's obviously not 100% match fit

Ithink he will obviously get fitter.However the style of his play(you know,languid,laid back,makes things look easy etc),will always leave him open to questions as regards his fitness.

We are gonna have to get used to it.He will never be a racing snake-----he never was.

If Kranjčar is unfit, then I can't wait till he is. He seems to have the potential to have that exciting star quality, foreign player thing that we've missed for a while. Not quite in the Laudrup mould, more like Mendes, Caniggia etc.

Ithink he will obviously get fitter.However the style of his play(you know,languid,laid back,makes things look easy etc),will always leave him open to questions as regards his fitness.

We are gonna have to get used to it.He will never be a racing snake-----he never was.

I've never seen him or Barton before.

STV news again not mentioning Rangers or Stranraer,plenty about Hearts & C****c andd the fixtures tonight......................:D

Don't worry Ian soon it will impossible to ignore us as we will be sitting top of the pile!

Edited by Waltersgotstyle

Don't worry Ian soon it will impossible to ignore us as we will be sitting top of the pile!

I'm not worried mate!,I prefer it,but it is petty and hilarious at the same time:laugh:,I expect BBC to be the same

Edited by ian1964

They know, that we know, that they know, that they know(you follow? Lol) that they are all evacuating their bowels on a very unsocial level on a daily basis at the thought of us being back at the top.

They are acutely aware things are changing, in the media they are finding it increasingly difficult to find "bad news" stories about us(let's keep it that way).

They are sure as heck not going to publicise any good news stories re us, therefore in their own alternate universe the only logical conclusion is to pretend we are not there! Oh but wait? They tried that one...............

Never forgive, Never forget.