Dave King Update #14 - Replica kit and retail deals

That's fine if it only affects himself. However if his petty digs make it even harder for the club to extract themselves from the retail agreement then he should keep his mouth shut.

Obviously I know nothing... but I would imagine that he believes that he has strong grounds on which to extract the Club otherwise he wouldn't have poked the bear (pun intended).

Well I was in the superstore on Saturday and have to say its pretty dire might be better turning it into a burger shop until we can get shot of Ashley and his sports direct contract .

Correct as that is, it is not even close to how low Ashley himself has handled his dealings with Dave King. It is all too easy for us to expect more of our custodians, but none of us were being hounded, bullied and effectively threatened with jail terms by a small-minded vindictive egomaniac.

I also would prefer King didn't make the dig at Ashley (especially as Dave King has had his own issues with SARS), but I can also understand that sometimes it is difficult to not take an opportunity when it arises to have a pot shot at someone that has a clear vendetta against you.

I agree,however Ashley didnt threaten to jail David King,he actively put the wheels in motion and failed because a judge ruled against him.

I agree,however Ashley didnt threaten to jail David King,he actively put the wheels in motion and failed because a judge ruled against him.

The threat of jail time came from actions taken by Ashley and, depending on who you believe, Ashley wanted him jailed.

I believe we are arguing semantics.

The threat of jail time came from actions taken by Ashley and, depending on who you believe, Ashley wanted him jailed.

I believe we are arguing semantics.

Call it what you want,point im making is ------he wasnt grandstanding ,he wanted him jailed (a year is usual)

Some people still think we can call some sort of truce with this monster--------unbelievable!!

Call it what you want,point im making is ------he wasnt grandstanding ,he wanted him jailed (a year is usual)

Some people still think we can call some sort of truce with this monster--------unbelievable!!

And where did I say he wasn't grandstanding ? And would "threatened with jail" not be the same thing as "he wanted him jailed" ?