Budge wasn't around when hertz voted us out the SPL.

I think our board may look at it like that

Same club!,they all hate us,they all had a kick,they all want to keep kicking................

I've got to say, I'm disappointed at the views expressed in the statement. Maybe we are reading it wrong and what's being said is, we are back and will help Scottish football.

I'd have preferred, feck the lot of you, we're back.

Would be a good time for a fans group to say to the board "were not happy with that statement,we require more detail"No?

I have the feeling Club1872 wont rock the boat on this, same as the board giving the whole of the Broomloan over to the Tims. Independent thought is not going to be a priorit,y in an so called independent supporters group.

Same club!,they all hate us,they all had a kick,they all want to keep kicking................

Whether we like it or not we need to 'build bridges' as DK said not so long ago.

Budge may well be one we can work with, I don't know. Dundee & Ross County may be others who knows.

But if we wish to overthrow Liewell's cabal we need to go down this route

Whether we like it or not we need to 'build bridges' as DK said not so long ago.

Budge may well be one we can work with, I don't know. Dundee & Ross County may be others who knows.

But if we wish to overthrow Liewell's cabal we need to go down this route

Good luck to the club with that!

Good luck to the club with that!

Quite frankly Ian it's a piece of nonsense, ''Building Bridges'' none of the cabal are interested, the club is wasting their time. I suspect they do know that, but there is not much they are prepared to do about it.

Edited by aweebluesoandso

Just been reading the thread as been watching the game. If he wasn't going to get the votes, he could have stood for election and shone a light on the cabal and their not so hidden agenda, this would have either shown our hand very early or I suspect the club did not want it to look like a public humiliation which they felt could inflame a situation that is already precarious. This is where I suspect the phrase "as smoothly as possible" comes from, the club already know we are likely to have our fans "set up" at away venues(the usual crap plus after the cup final, heaven knows??) next season, letting the cabal put the boot in to our club one more time before the season begins wouldn't be worth the risk.

I'm not insinuating our fans would be nothing but a credit to the club, but let's not give them the opportunity to inflame a situation which they will manipulate to hurt and damage us.

It's a very fine line though, as now Liewell and his Rangers hating cohorts have the run of the place. This was really always going to be the case anyway, it still feel it's a case of keeping the wagons circled and I hope that's what we are doing. We do have to build some bridges but let's be choosy who we build them with.

I'm happy if the board are 100% concentrating on us, and not giving that Rangers hating shower the chance to demean us publicly, suits me fine.

As for Petrie and Thomson in the championship, I'm speechless! Rangers haters everywhere.

What do you want them to do then ?

I only want the club to tell the truth,this is probably my stupidness as I can't work out why the club were saying Robertson was going to put himself forward for election to now suddenly saying he won't stand for election,despite having already stood for election!,something not right about it for me,I understand the club wants to build bridges,although I disagree with that as I think when you are trying to build bridges your are admitting to doing something wrong.

The only thing open to us as a club is winning on the pitch,will that be building bridges?