I don't like this, it is the complete opposite of what the club have continually told us!

I understand the politics at play here Ian, but there a many ways of playing politics. Playing hardball by refusing away tickets, let these clubs know we wont take this nonsense lying down. But sadly the club are taking the dignified silence route again.

Edited by aweebluesoandso

Could be some sort of quid pro quo. Perhaps we'll get on next time, with Budge getting on this time.

I guess we need to trust that the board see the big picture, and we don't as we don't have all the facts.

Sky Sports Scotland ‏@ScotlandSky 8m8 minutes ago

#Celtic's Peter Lawwell, #Hearts' Ann Budge and #PartickThistle's Ian Maxwell nominated for the three SPFL Board positions from Premiership.

Sidenote, Lawwell walks the corridors of Hampden for the SFA. If he also takes up a role at the SPFL, well, IMHO that lays the ground for various conflicts of interest.

In any case, the "League" should not be run by representatives of clubs involved therein. It's essentially a business and should be run as such. These people all are sure men and women of utmost integrity and folk who work solely for the good of the game and all clubs, but why test their resolve? Not least when the past has shown that in times of stress, they simply hand over the power to the people ...