Rangers Soccer Schools

Just a wee plug for the summer schools if you want to keep the kids busy. I booked the neice in for Ibrox, seemed a good price for the week and she's football mad.

All money goes to club as far as I know??

Not like the old days when we could play in the street tho lol.

Great the club do something though and there are schools all over?

My daughter used to go to coaching via her school. It cost £3. They announced summer classes at Bellahouston with McGarvey taking charge. The cost went up to 7 quid. There was no way I was handing my hard earned over to that tramp to blow in the bookies.

There's a week at MP, one at Ibrox and a couple of others. All done through the club and works out £10 a day. My sister will take her along some days too.

Aged between 5-16 and grouped depending on ability.

I hope she gets good weather for it?. All Rangers coaches looking after them. Very professional.

All the info on the website?

Most of the Rangers coaches that they have are their community coaches, not the Academy coaches. However, it just depends on availability and in some instances the Academy coaches take them - the coaches at Rangers, both community and Academy, love the game and love coaching the kids and the vast majority are Bears too.

A number of the Academy players have been spotted from the Soccer Schools too - probably the most known is Charlie Telfer - believe he was plucked from Soccer Schools.